• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where Can I Purchase the Thousand Dollar Charms??

In summary, the Thousand Dollar Charms can only be purchased through Pampered Chef Consultants, either by contacting customer service or visiting the website. They are not available for purchase online and cost $1,000 each or $3,000 for a set of three. The charms are made of 14K gold and can be purchased using host rewards, but are not eligible for discounts or promotions.
PampMomof3
Gold Member
My director is seriously considering hanging up her apron after 10 years in the business. As much as I want her to stay, you have to face the facts. I have had 3 thousand dollar shows in the last 2 months and really want to add them to my charm holder. Does anyone know where I can purchase these? :confused:

Thanks in advance!

First of all.....YOU GO GIRL!!!! but I dont think they sell them anymore or if they do I dont know. I got a couple of Ebay a few months ago, but I have not seen them there for awhile.

$1,000 charms? They must be made out of something really valuable.

:p

(I've got one, but my director is afraid she can't the the $ dangles anymore so let me know if you find a source.)

Congratulations on the great shows :0) I bought money bag charms for my consultants who had $1,000 shows from http://www.swjsouthwest.com, as far as I know they still have them.

Thank you! That is exactly where I found them yesterday and already placed my order. On the very bottom of the site, it says if your order is under $30, there will be a $10 charge so make sure its over $30!;) The $ dangle charms are backordered so who knows when I'll get those. :rolleyes:

Congrats, Kristi!Congrats on your awesome show sales, Kristi! I've seen other threads about advice, but can you tell me some specifics of what you do to ensure your great show sales? Thanks!

Becky, TX

1. Where can I purchase the Thousand Dollar Charms?

The Thousand Dollar Charms are exclusively available for purchase through Pampered Chef Consultants. You can find a consultant near you by visiting our website or contacting our customer service team.

2. Can I purchase the Thousand Dollar Charms online?

No, the Thousand Dollar Charms are not available for purchase online. They can only be purchased through a Pampered Chef Consultant.

3. How much do the Thousand Dollar Charms cost?

The Thousand Dollar Charms are sold for $1,000 each. However, they are only available for purchase as a set of three charms, totaling $3,000.

4. Are the Thousand Dollar Charms made of real gold?

Yes, the Thousand Dollar Charms are made of 14K gold and are hand-crafted by skilled artisans.

5. Can I use host rewards to purchase the Thousand Dollar Charms?

Yes, you can use your host rewards to purchase the Thousand Dollar Charms. However, please note that the charms are not eligible for discounts or promotions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Rosebud
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • The_Kitchen_Guy
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
baychef
Replies