• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where can I purchase the thousand dollar charms??

PampMomof3

Legend Member
Gold Member
Mar 29, 2005
My director is seriously considering hanging up her apron after 10 years in the business. As much as I want her to stay, you have to face the facts. I have had 3 thousand dollar shows in the last 2 months and really want to add them to my charm holder. Does anyone know where I can purchase these? :confused:

Thanks in advance!

Ginger428

Legacy Member
Gold Member
Mar 6, 2006
First of all.....YOU GO GIRL!!!! but I dont think they sell them anymore or if they do I dont know. I got a couple of Ebay a few months ago, but I have not seen them there for awhile.

The_Kitchen_Guy

Legend Member
Silver Member
Nov 4, 2005
$1,000 charms? They must be made out of something really valuable.

:p

(I've got one, but my director is afraid she can't the the $ dangles anymore so let me know if you find a source.)

PampMomof3

Legend Member
Gold Member
Mar 29, 2005
Thank you! That is exactly where I found them yesterday and already placed my order. On the very bottom of the site, it says if your order is under $30, there will be a $10 charge so make sure its over $30!;) The $ dangle charms are backordered so who knows when I'll get those. :rolleyes:

Nov 11, 2005
Congrats, Kristi!

Congrats on your awesome show sales, Kristi! I've seen other threads about advice, but can you tell me some specifics of what you do to ensure your great show sales? Thanks!

Becky, TX