• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Have a Question About Dollar Days Promotion??

In summary, the conversation discusses the "Dollar Days" promotion and how it can be used to attract early bookings in the month. It also mentions the possibility of using it to offer discounts on more expensive products. The speakers share their own experiences and ideas on how to make the promotion work for their businesses.
kat29
I've been reading about the Dollar Days stuff and it sound really interesting and promising for someone looking for bookings(like myself). But I'm not exactly sure how this all works. I understand if they book the show from like on 9th day of the month they get it for 9 dollars but what about like the other days. Like if you are offering a product that cost $23 and they want to book the party on the 23th of that month...How would that work?? I'm just a little confused. I can see the Dollar Days thing working for getting booking early in the month but the later part of the month it just doesn't work very well unless you have a set amount for each day and count backwards. If someone wouldn't mind explaining it, I sure would appreciate it. Thanks

I just picked more expensive products and made the promotion the other way where you get $9 OFF YOUR PRODUCT on the 9th. I guess if you explain it correctly you could do both. July 1st -July 14th Get your product for the price of the day! July 15th- July 31st get the price of the day OFF your favorite products! Hope this helps!

Kathi

I'm not sure how the others do this, but I have chosen a different product each week that will allow my host to get a great deal and keep the cost low for myself. Week 1 I've chosen the Bamboo Spoon collection (my part $17-9)
Week 2 Lg Round Stone ($16.50-10.50) ect.

I am fairly new at this but I figured to would be worth the $$ to be able to get the bookings at first.

AuntKat said:
I am fairly new at this but I figured to would be worth the $$ to be able to get the bookings at first.

I had to giggle at this! It is ALWAYS worth the money to get the bookings!

When I offered this last weekend, I just said I was offering it for the 1st half of the month. (since that's when I was looking for bookings) It worked for me, I got bookings on the 1st & the 8th.
That's the beauty about it, it's your business-so you can take all these ideas & make them work for you!;)

What is the Dollar Days Promotion?

The Dollar Days Promotion is a limited time offer where select Pampered Chef products are discounted to just $1 when you spend $75 or more on other products.

When is the Dollar Days Promotion available?

The Dollar Days Promotion is available for a limited time only, usually in the summer and winter months. Be sure to check our website or contact your Pampered Chef consultant for specific dates.

How do I qualify for the Dollar Days Promotion?

To qualify for the Dollar Days Promotion, you must spend $75 or more on Pampered Chef products. Once you reach the minimum spending amount, you can add up to five $1 items to your order.

Can I choose which products are discounted for the Dollar Days Promotion?

No, the discounted products for the Dollar Days Promotion are pre-selected by Pampered Chef. However, there is a variety of products available for you to choose from.

Is the Dollar Days Promotion available for online orders?

Yes, the Dollar Days Promotion is available for both online and in-person orders. Simply add eligible products to your cart and the discount will be applied at checkout.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• AmieCream
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
AmieCream
  • VAGirlChef
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • mrshamel3808