• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Catty Sticker Boo Boo: A Recap of My Thousand Dollar Show & Website Mix-Up

In summary, "Catty Sticker Boo Boo" is a recap written by a Pampered Chef consultant about her experience with a thousand dollar show and a mix-up with her website. The show reached a thousand dollars through a combination of online and in-person orders from her loyal customers, and effective marketing strategies and incentives were used to encourage higher sales. Due to a technical glitch, the consultant's website was not functioning properly during the show, causing confusion and inconvenience for both the consultant and her customers. The consultant handled the situation by quickly notifying her customers and providing alternative methods for placing orders, while also reaching out to customer service for assistance. Other Pampered Chef consultants can learn the importance of being prepared for technical difficulties and having backup plans in place
Intrepid_Chef
Silver Member
Well, I had my show last week (ya know, the THOUSAND DOLLAR ONE!:D ) and one of the customers took a book home to her mom.

The mom e-mailed me ... seems she TRIED to go to the website and instead punched in .COM/mynamehere.

I e-mailed her to say it is actually dot BIZ but who knows who else may have tried to order?

AAAACCK!

I know when I try a site and it doesn't work, I double check the addy to make sure. Hopefully others do that too!

This thread title sounds like a bad movie title, like a never-seen sequel to Chitty Chitty Bang Bang.

Related to Catty Sticker Boo Boo: A Recap of My Thousand Dollar Show & Website Mix-Up

1. What is "Catty Sticker Boo Boo"?

"Catty Sticker Boo Boo" is a recap written by a Pampered Chef consultant about her experience with a thousand dollar show and a mix-up with her website. It reflects on the challenges and successes of being a consultant and offers helpful tips and insights.

2. How did the consultant's show reach a thousand dollars?

The consultant's show reached a thousand dollars through a combination of online and in-person orders from her loyal customers. She also utilized effective marketing strategies and incentives to encourage higher sales.

3. What happened with the consultant's website?

Due to a technical glitch, the consultant's website was not functioning properly during the time of her show. This caused confusion and inconvenience for both the consultant and her customers.

4. How did the consultant handle the website mix-up?

The consultant quickly notified her customers about the website issue and provided alternative methods for placing orders. She also reached out to Pampered Chef's customer service for assistance and worked to resolve the issue as soon as possible.

5. What can other Pampered Chef consultants learn from this story?

Other consultants can learn the importance of being prepared for technical difficulties and having backup plans in place. They can also see the value of good communication with customers and the importance of utilizing effective marketing strategies to reach higher sales.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• BeaLorene
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
sk8rgrrl99
  • tabnat80
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
PamperedDor
  • PampMomof3