• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where can I locate the monthly specials on my guest order forms?

In summary, an order form question is a question on an order form that collects specific information from the customer to ensure accurate processing. It is important as it helps gather necessary information and reduces errors. Common types of order form questions include personal information, product or service options, payment information, and shipping preferences. Order form questions should be clear, concise, and easy to understand. They can be optional, but should be limited to avoid discouraging customers from providing necessary information.
acrylicjen
OK this may sound silly BUT... Where do I find the guest order forms that have the monthly specials pictured on them? The ones in my kit just have a space to write them out.TY
Jen

You can download them from Consultant's Corner - they have the special on them every month. They're simple and professional.There are also usually some here (do a search) that have actual color pictures of the specials. People create those every month. They can be very nice.So two options, really! :)Oh, and they're usually called Outside Order Forms or OOF. ;)

On CC click host specials and the box comes up click what ever month you need then print out

thanks I was looking right there and did not realize it was a link! DUH LOL.
thanks agian guys!
Jen

, I completely understand your confusion! The guest order forms with the monthly specials pictured on them can be found in your Virtual Office under the "Marketing Materials" section. From there, you can download and print the form to use at your parties. If you have any trouble finding it, feel free to reach out to your upline or our customer service team for assistance. Happy selling!

Related to Where can I locate the monthly specials on my guest order forms?

What is an order form question?

An order form question is a question that is included in an order form to gather specific information from the customer. It is used to ensure that all necessary information is collected for the order to be processed accurately.

Why is an order form question important?

An order form question is important because it allows the business to gather all necessary information from the customer to process the order accurately. It also helps to ensure that the customer receives the correct product or service and reduces the risk of errors or misunderstandings.

What are some common types of order form questions?

Some common types of order form questions include personal information such as name, address, and contact details, product or service options, payment information, and shipping or delivery preferences.

How should an order form question be worded?

An order form question should be clear, concise, and specific. It should also be easy to understand and answer for the customer. Avoid using technical jargon or complex language that may confuse the customer.

Can an order form question be optional?

Yes, an order form question can be optional. However, it is best to keep the number of optional questions to a minimum as it may discourage customers from providing necessary information. Optional questions should be clearly labeled as such to avoid confusion.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• sprout18
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
aPamperedBride
  • chellb1234
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
JennyJennJen
  • Sheleif