• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where Can I Find the Recipe for 5 Minute Brownies Made in a Stone?

In summary, a lady was looking for a recipe for 5-minute brownies made in a stone. Another person suggested checking out a recipe for rocky road brownies in the Deep Covered Baker, which only takes 5-7 minutes to make. When asked about using regular flour, the person confirmed it can be used and also mentioned using a box mix. Finally, the conversation ends with a recipe for microwave homemade brownies using the Square Baker and tips for substitutions. The recipe includes ingredients such as pecans, unsweetened chocolate, all-purpose flour, and chocolate-covered caramel-peanut candy bars. Optional toppings and serving suggestions are also provided.
[email protected]
Gold Member
I had a lady tell me she was at a show awhile ago and they made 5 minute brownies in a stone. Any idea where I would find that recipe?

No but considering the rocky road brownies in the dcb take about 5-7 minutes I'd say check that recipe out. The extra time for those is when you add the marshmelows, hershey kisses, and nuts, then microwave again for a few. But the actual brownie part is only 5-7.

Could you just use regular flour? I have no idea where I would find the others in our tiny little town!

I use a box mix.

Go ahead—take on the ultimate challenge, microwave homemade brownies. With this recipe and the Square Baker, rest assured the results will be amazing.
Ingredients:
1/2 cup (125 mL) pecan halves
3/4 cup (175 mL) butter (1½ sticks)
4 oz (125 g) unsweetened chocolate for baking
3/4 cup (175 mL) all-purpose flour
1 1/2 tsp (7 mL) baking powder
1/4 tsp (1 mL) salt
1 1/2 cups (375 mL) sugar
3 eggs
1 tsp (5 mL) Double-Strength Vanilla
2 bars (2 oz/60 g each) chocolate-covered caramel-peanut candy (¾ cup/175 mL coarsely chopped)
Vanilla ice cream (optional)
Directions:
Place pecans into Square Baker. Microwave on HIGH 2-3 minutes or until fragrant, stirring every 30 seconds. Set pecans aside in (1-cup/250-mL) Prep Bowl. Cut butter and chocolate into pieces using Santoku Knife; place into Small Batter Bowl. Microwave on HIGH 1-2 minutes or until melted and smooth, stirring every 30 seconds. Sift flour, baking powder and salt into Stainless (2-qt./2-L) Mixing Bowl using (7-in./18-cm) Strainer.
Combine sugar, eggs and vanilla in Classic Batter Bowl. Whisk using Stainless Whisk. Slowly add chocolate mixture to egg mixture, whisking constantly until smooth. Fold in flour mixture until incorporated using Small Mix ‘N Scraper®.
Pour batter into baker. Microwave on HIGH 5-7 minutes or until wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean and edges are firm. Meanwhile, coarsely chop pecans using Food Chopper. Cut candy bars into 1/4-in. (6-mm) pieces. Top brownies with pecans and candy pieces. Let stand 10 minutes. Serve with ice cream, if desired.
Yield: 9 servings

Nutrients per serving: Calories 500, Total Fat 31 g, Saturated Fat 16 g, Cholesterol 115 mg, Carbohydrate 54 g, Protein 7 g, Sodium 310 mg, Fiber 3 g

Cook's Tips: Any candy bar can be substituted for the chocolate-covered caramel-peanut candy bars, if desired.

For best results, use a microwave oven with a built-in turntable.

The Deep Covered Baker, uncovered, can be substituted for the Square Baker, if desired.

1. How do I make 5 Minute Brownies in the Pampered Chef Brownie Pan?

To make 5 Minute Brownies in the Pampered Chef Brownie Pan, preheat your oven to 350°F and lightly grease the pan. Mix together 1 box of your favorite brownie mix and 1 cup of plain Greek yogurt. Pour the mixture into the pan and bake for 25-30 minutes. Enjoy your quick and delicious brownies!

2. Can I use a different type of yogurt in the 5 Minute Brownie recipe?

Yes, you can use any type of plain yogurt in the 5 Minute Brownie recipe. However, Greek yogurt is recommended as it has a thicker consistency which helps create a fudgier brownie.

3. How many servings does the 5 Minute Brownie recipe make?

The 5 Minute Brownie recipe makes 12 brownies. If you prefer larger brownies, you can make 9 brownies instead by adjusting the baking time accordingly.

4. Can I add any mix-ins to the 5 Minute Brownies?

Yes, you can add mix-ins such as chocolate chips, nuts, or dried fruit to the 5 Minute Brownies for extra flavor and texture. Simply fold in your desired mix-ins into the brownie batter before pouring it into the pan.

5. Can I make 5 Minute Brownies without a Pampered Chef Brownie Pan?

Yes, you can make 5 Minute Brownies in a regular 8x8 inch baking pan. Adjust the baking time according to the instructions on your brownie mix box. Keep in mind that the Pampered Chef Brownie Pan helps create perfectly portioned brownies and may affect the texture of the brownies if using a different pan.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
cookinfletch
Replies
Views
lindsaym
  • Kate0831
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies