• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where Can I Find the January Outside Order Form?

In summary, the January Outside Order Form is a special order form offered by Pampered Chef for the month of January. It can be accessed through a consultant's website or by requesting a physical copy. The form can be used to place orders for the current month's host rewards and there are no limitations on the products available for ordering. The form must be submitted by the end of January to receive the special benefits and rewards, after which orders will go back to being placed through parties or shows.
jrstephens
I cannot find one anywhere. The ones I see in files are from 2006. It may be listed a different way than I have searched.

Found one- never mind! It was under JAN OOF.

There is no official updated list of all registered businesses in the United States. The closest resource would be the database maintained by the US Small Business Administration, which provides information on businesses that have applied for federal assistance or loans. However, this list is not comprehensive and does not include all businesses in the country. Additionally, some states have their own registries of businesses that operate within their jurisdiction, but again, these may not include all businesses in the country.

1. What is the January Outside Order Form?

The January Outside Order Form is a special order form offered by Pampered Chef for the month of January. It allows customers to place orders outside of a party or show and still receive the same benefits and rewards.

2. How do I access the January Outside Order Form?

The January Outside Order Form can be accessed through your consultant's personal website or through a direct link provided by your consultant. You can also request a physical copy from your consultant.

3. Can I use the January Outside Order Form to place an order for the current month's host rewards?

Yes, the January Outside Order Form can be used to place orders for the current month's host rewards. Your consultant will be able to enter the order on your behalf and you will still receive all the host rewards and benefits.

4. Are there any limitations on the products available for ordering on the January Outside Order Form?

No, all Pampered Chef products are available for ordering on the January Outside Order Form. You can order any product that is currently available in the catalog.

5. How long do I have to submit my January Outside Order Form?

The January Outside Order Form must be submitted by the end of January in order to receive the special benefits and rewards. After January, orders will go back to being placed through parties or shows.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• RCKmom
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • sprout18
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
aPamperedBride
  • musicalglow