• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where can I find the discontinued Iso White Kitchen Shears?

In summary, the Iso White Kitchen Shears are durable and have a comfortable grip handle. They also have a built-in bottle opener and a serrated edge for easy cutting. These shears are dishwasher safe, but it is recommended to hand wash them. They can be used for cutting various types of meats and come with a limited lifetime warranty for peace of mind. The shears also come with a protective sheath for storage, but can also be stored in a utensil drawer or hung on a magnetic strip for easy access.
mrssyvo
I have a customer who is looking for 6 pairs of the old kitchen shears- I thought they were on the outlet, but they are only with a group of other products, can anyone help?

I have one pair. PM me.

I have two brand new.

Debbie :chef:

how much are they?

I need two pair as well with shipping to Canada. If anyone has any after Sue is taken care of can you PM me with a price including shipping to Ontario, K0K 3M0? Thanks a bunch! :)

SOLD!!

Debbie :D

Anyone else have any? I have someone who wanted two pair from the Outlet as well! They are gone already! Email me please at [email protected]!

Hey I just saw them in the outlet under handy helpers. It's got an old tool turnabout, twixit clips and the scissors. HTH

I have one pair, brand new. PM me if you still need them.

I too have one pair, brand new. PM me (or email me - address in signature) if you still need them. Thanks!

ok, I believe I have 5 pairs claimed- she would like to have 6 if possible

I have 1 pair NIP to. Coming from UT.

i have three pair new in the package if anyone still needs them.

JoLynn

Sorry, DH would kill me if I sold ours! I bought several when they came out on the outlet and when they arrived he asked "Are these for us or are you going to give them out?". We prefer the white ones over the black ones!

1. What are the main features of the Iso White Kitchen Shears?

The Iso White Kitchen Shears are made of durable stainless steel and have a comfortable grip handle. They also have a built-in bottle opener and a serrated edge for easy cutting.

2. Are the Iso White Kitchen Shears dishwasher safe?

Yes, these kitchen shears are dishwasher safe for easy cleaning. However, it is recommended to hand wash them to prolong their lifespan.

3. Can the Iso White Kitchen Shears be used for cutting meat?

Yes, these shears are designed for versatile use and can be used for cutting various types of meats, such as chicken, beef, and pork.

4. Do the Iso White Kitchen Shears come with a warranty?

Yes, these shears come with a limited lifetime warranty, so you can have peace of mind knowing that they are built to last.

5. How do I store the Iso White Kitchen Shears?

The kitchen shears come with a protective sheath for safe storage. You can also store them in a utensil drawer or hang them on a magnetic strip for easy access.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• mrssyvo
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
jcsmilez
  • SusanBP0129
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
SusanBP0129
  • lmonninger