• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Are Old White Kitchen Shears Still Available for Purchase?

In summary, the Iso Old (White) Kitchen Shears are made of high-quality stainless steel blades and are dishwasher safe for easy cleaning. They are not designed for cutting through bone, but are best used for cutting through herbs, vegetables, and other soft foods. The blades are 3.5 inches long and the handle is ergonomically designed for a comfortable and secure grip.
jennyl
I have a customer that likes the old white kitchen shears better than the new ones and is looking for 1-2 of the old one. Does anyone have new ones they want to sell?

I have 2 barely used ones. One is in my car incase of emergencies and the other was my mom's

I have a new pair (in the bag) of the old kitchen shears. Let me know if you want them.

i have a pair new in the bag as well

Heather9892 and bearydutch, I sent private messages to you guys- If your shears are still available I'd love to purchase them.
Let me know how much you want for them. thanks in advance!

1. What is the material of the Iso Old (White) Kitchen Shears?

The Iso Old (White) Kitchen Shears are made of high-quality stainless steel blades.

2. Are the shears dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Iso Old (White) Kitchen Shears are dishwasher safe for easy cleaning.

3. Can these shears be used for cutting through bone?

No, the Iso Old (White) Kitchen Shears are not designed for cutting through bone. They are best used for cutting through herbs, vegetables, and other soft foods.

4. How long are the blades of the shears?

The blades of the Iso Old (White) Kitchen Shears are 3.5 inches long.

5. Is the handle of the shears comfortable to hold?

Yes, the handle of the Iso Old (White) Kitchen Shears is ergonomically designed for a comfortable and secure grip.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• SusanBP0129
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
SusanBP0129
  • mrssyvo
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
jcsmilez
  • jillzpampchef