• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need New Kitchen Shears for Your Collection?

A
amcclanaghan
I have a customer who would really like the White Kitchen Shears that were available last season... if anyone has a new pair I would really appreciate an offer.

TIA

Andrea, I think I might have a new "old" kitchen shears...let me look through my stuff and I'll let you know...

If you're still looking for some, that is...

i have a pair that is brand new still in the plastic if you need them.

lisaterwilliger said:
i have a pair that is brand new still in the plastic if you need them.

I just contacted my host and will let you know! THANK YOU SO MUCH!

It would be shipping to CT 06790

Related to Need New Kitchen Shears for Your Collection?

1. What are kitchen shears used for?

Kitchen shears are a type of scissors specifically designed for use in the kitchen. They can be used for a variety of tasks such as cutting vegetables, herbs, and meats, as well as opening packages and snipping herbs.

2. What are the benefits of having a collection of kitchen shears?

Having a collection of kitchen shears can be beneficial because it allows you to have different shears for different tasks. For example, you may have a pair specifically for cutting meats and another pair for cutting herbs. This can help prevent cross-contamination and ensure that your shears stay sharp for longer.

3. What makes the White Kitchen Shears from last season special?

The White Kitchen Shears from last season were likely a limited edition or discontinued product. They may have had a unique design or features that made them stand out from other kitchen shears. Some customers may prefer these shears because of their rarity or sentimental value.

4. Why is it important to regularly replace kitchen shears?

Regularly replacing kitchen shears is important because over time, the blades can become dull and less effective. This can make tasks like cutting through tough meats or fibrous vegetables more difficult and can also increase the risk of injury. Additionally, replacing worn out shears can help maintain food safety and prevent cross-contamination.

5. Can anyone offer a new pair of White Kitchen Shears?

While it is possible that someone may have a new pair of White Kitchen Shears from last season, there is no guarantee that they will be available for purchase. It may be helpful to check online marketplaces or kitchen supply stores for any remaining stock. Alternatively, you may want to consider purchasing a similar pair of kitchen shears with similar features.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• mrssyvo
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
jcsmilez
  • SusanBP0129
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
SusanBP0129
  • lmonninger