• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Iso: Old Style Kitchen Shears (White)

In summary, the Iso: Old Style Kitchen Shears are unique due to their curved blade and ergonomic handle, as well as their built-in bottle opener and nut cracker. They are suitable for cutting through tough tasks such as meat and bones, but it is recommended to use a separate pair for raw meats. These shears are dishwasher safe, but hand washing is recommended for longevity. The blades are 3.5 inches long, making them versatile for many kitchen tasks. Additionally, they are designed for both right and left-handed use.
SusanBP0129
Anyone have a new pair of the old style white kitchen shears? I have a customer who wants a pair but does not like the new ones.....
Let me know!!
thanks!

Yup!HI SUE!!! :)I purchased several for myself because I don't like the new ones either...:mad:
If you'd like me to mail directly to your customer ~ happy to...
please let me know ~ you /she can pay me via paypal if that's easier.
I can mail as slow (cheap) or fast (priority) as you wish.:D
Best,

Keri - you are awesome!! :D
I will call her this morning & get all her info.
How much?
(PS: How was the wedding?)

1. What makes the Iso: Old Style Kitchen Shears stand out from other kitchen shears?

The Iso: Old Style Kitchen Shears are designed with a unique curved blade and ergonomic handle, making them comfortable to hold and easy to use for a variety of kitchen tasks. They also have a built-in bottle opener and nut cracker, adding convenience to their functionality.

2. Can I use these shears for cutting through meat and bones?

Yes, these shears are specially designed to handle tough cutting tasks, including cutting through meat and bones. However, we do recommend using a separate pair of shears for raw meats to avoid cross-contamination.

3. Are these shears dishwasher safe?

Yes, these shears are dishwasher safe. However, we recommend hand washing them with warm soapy water and drying them immediately to extend their lifespan.

4. How long are the blades on these shears?

The blades on the Iso: Old Style Kitchen Shears are 3.5 inches long, making them the perfect size for handling a variety of cutting tasks in the kitchen.

5. Can these shears be used by left-handed individuals?

Yes, these shears are designed for both right and left-handed use. The ergonomic handle allows for comfortable use by individuals of any handedness.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lmonninger
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Jules711
  • mrssyvo
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
jcsmilez
  • mrssyvo