• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Iso Discontinued Black & Gray Shears

In summary, the Iso Discontinued Black & Gray Shears are versatile and multi-purpose kitchen shears that can be used for cutting and snipping a variety of foods and ingredients, as well as opening packages and bottles. They are dishwasher safe, but hand washing is recommended for best results. These shears are not suitable for cutting through bones and replacement blades are not available, but Pampered Chef offers a satisfaction guarantee for replacements. They are approximately 8 inches in length, making them a convenient size for most kitchen tasks.
praephil
Gold Member
I have a customer that wants the just discontinued black and gray shears. If you have a pair NIP I will buy them. Thanks in advance;)

Tell her they're awful and upsell her to the new ones. She'll be glad you did - I hate the old ones - they don't stay sharp at all!

I do have a pair, but agree with Cathy.

1. What is the purpose of the Iso Discontinued Black & Gray Shears?

The Iso Discontinued Black & Gray Shears are versatile kitchen shears designed for cutting and snipping a variety of foods and ingredients, as well as opening packages and bottles.

2. Are these shears dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Iso Discontinued Black & Gray Shears are dishwasher safe for easy cleaning. However, hand washing is recommended for best results and longevity.

3. Can these shears be used for cutting through bones?

No, the Iso Discontinued Black & Gray Shears are not designed for cutting through bones or other hard substances. Attempting to do so may damage the blades.

4. Are replacement blades available for these shears?

Replacement blades are not available for the Iso Discontinued Black & Gray Shears. However, if the shears become dull or damaged, Pampered Chef offers a satisfaction guarantee and will replace the product.

5. What is the length of these shears?

The Iso Discontinued Black & Gray Shears are approximately 8 inches in length, making them a convenient size for most kitchen tasks.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Dana Nicole
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
laberlin
  • Sakinah Garrett-Corcoran
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • mturock