• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Iso: Os White Kitchen Shears Nip

In summary, the Iso: Os White Kitchen Shears Nip is a versatile and durable kitchen tool with sharp stainless steel blades and a non-slip grip handle. It can be used for cutting, snipping, and trimming various types of food, as well as opening bottles and jars with its built-in bottle opener feature. The blades are detachable for easy cleaning, but should not be used for cutting through bones. The blades are approximately 4.5 inches long, and the overall length of the shears is approximately 8 inches, making it a compact and practical tool for all your kitchen cutting needs.
erinyourpclady
Gold Member
Hey all...I have a customer who would LOVE to have a pair now instead of waiting around to see if they make it back onto the outlet. Can anyone help me?

TIA!

I totally have a pair but no one wants to pay for shipping from canada.. it's probably like $10....let me know if you are desperate

I have them. $10 plus shipping.

Tanks! Jules..I pm'd you.

hey i can do $10 including shipping!

erinyourpclady said:
Tanks! Jules..I pm'd you.

ameliasurf said:
hey i can do $10 including shipping!

does anyone still need them???

Related to Iso: Os White Kitchen Shears Nip

What are the features of the Iso: Os White Kitchen Shears Nip?

The Iso: Os White Kitchen Shears Nip is a versatile kitchen tool that can be used for cutting, snipping, and trimming various types of food. It has sharp stainless steel blades that are rust-resistant and can easily cut through both soft and hard foods. The shears also have a non-slip grip handle for added comfort and control while using.

Can the Iso: Os White Kitchen Shears Nip be used for opening bottles or jars?

Yes, the shears have a built-in bottle opener feature that allows you to easily open bottles and jars with ease. This makes it a convenient tool to have in the kitchen for all your cutting and opening needs.

Are the blades of the Iso: Os White Kitchen Shears Nip detachable for easy cleaning?

Yes, the blades are detachable which makes cleaning them a breeze. You can easily remove the blades from the handle and wash them in warm soapy water. Make sure to dry the blades thoroughly before reattaching them.

Can the Iso: Os White Kitchen Shears Nip be used for cutting through bones?

No, these shears are not designed for cutting through bones. They are meant for cutting through food items such as meats, vegetables, and herbs. Using them to cut through bones can damage the blades and affect their performance.

What is the length of the blades on the Iso: Os White Kitchen Shears Nip?

The blades of these shears are approximately 4.5 inches long, making them perfect for precise cutting and snipping. The overall length of the shears is approximately 8 inches, making them a compact and convenient tool to have in your kitchen.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• mrssyvo
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • SusanBP0129
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
SusanBP0129
  • lmonninger