• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Iso: Retired White Kitchen Towels

In summary, The Iso: Retired White Kitchen Towels are 16 inches by 28 inches and made from 100% cotton, making them absorbent and durable. They can be washed in hot water without losing color or shape and come in a pack of 4. They also have a hanging loop for convenient storage and access in the kitchen.
Chef Endora
Gold Member
Does anyone have a set or two of new white kitchen towels?
To ship to 14025.

Did you get them??

They are on the outlet for $4.25 (a set of two!!) - regular price was $12.00!

I'm alllll over that! I have a set that I use for my shows and they have gotten pretty stained with chocolate and such. I LOVE those towels!!!!!

I'm thinking of buying them for my new consultants as a qualifying gift.

My friend called earlier today and placed an outlet order with me (she doesn't have internet except at work and doesn't want to use that and besides she pays me in cash for her pruchases...). Anyway, she ordered several of them - I think 4 or 5 sets - she said she is going to give them as part of a Christmas package to her kids. She loves hers and really prefers white.

Oh yeah!!! I just ordered 5 sets!:D

As soon as my paycheck is in bank on Monday, I'm ordering a couple of sets and the mini fluted pan. I've been eyeballing that thing forever!

Related to Iso: Retired White Kitchen Towels

1. What are the dimensions of the Iso: Retired White Kitchen Towels?

The Iso: Retired White Kitchen Towels measure 16 inches by 28 inches, making them the perfect size for any kitchen task.

2. Are the Iso: Retired White Kitchen Towels made from 100% cotton?

Yes, the Iso: Retired White Kitchen Towels are made from 100% cotton, making them absorbent and durable for all your kitchen needs.

3. Can the Iso: Retired White Kitchen Towels be washed in hot water?

Yes, the Iso: Retired White Kitchen Towels can be washed in hot water without losing their color or shape.

4. How many towels come in a pack of Iso: Retired White Kitchen Towels?

Each pack of Iso: Retired White Kitchen Towels contains 4 towels, providing you with plenty of towels for all your cooking and cleaning needs.

5. Do the Iso: Retired White Kitchen Towels have a hanging loop?

Yes, the Iso: Retired White Kitchen Towels have a convenient hanging loop, making them easy to store and access in your kitchen.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• tcrouch
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
tcrouch
  • cochef
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
cochef
  • jennyl