• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What is the Warranty on These Discontinued Kitchen Shears?

In summary, the warranty on Pampered Chef kitchen shears is a lifetime guarantee that covers any defects in materials or workmanship. It lasts for the lifetime of the product and includes issues with the blades, handles, or functionality of the shears. To make a warranty claim, customers can contact the customer service team for a replacement. Normal wear and tear is not covered under the warranty, but defects are still eligible for replacement.
elizabethfox
Gold Member
Does anyone know what the warranty was on the kitchen shears pc just discontinued? the skinny blakc and grey professional shears?? I don't have an old catalog to check.

anyone??????

No old catalogs at work but I have them at home.

The previous kitchen shears, skinny w/ black handles, had a 3 yr guarantee.

ok thank you

1. What is the warranty on Pampered Chef kitchen shears?

The warranty on our kitchen shears is a lifetime guarantee. If there are any defects in materials or workmanship, we will replace them free of charge.

2. How long does the warranty last?

The warranty on our kitchen shears lasts for the lifetime of the product. This means that as long as you own the shears, we will honor the warranty.

3. What is covered under the warranty?

Our warranty covers any defects in materials or workmanship. This includes any issues with the blades, handles, or overall functionality of the shears.

4. How do I make a warranty claim for my kitchen shears?

If you believe your kitchen shears are covered under our warranty, please contact our customer service team. They will assist you in making a warranty claim and getting a replacement set of shears.

5. Does the warranty cover normal wear and tear?

Our warranty does not cover normal wear and tear of the kitchen shears. This includes any damage that may occur from regular use or cleaning. However, if there is a defect in materials or workmanship, we will still honor the warranty.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefBeckyD
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • ksmedic
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Melissa78
Replies