• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Are TW products really more affordable than other kitchen tools?

In summary, the author of the text believes that Tupperware products are more expensive than similar products from other companies, and that the lifetime guarantee is one of the reasons for the price difference.
alabama pc cons.
Not bashing TW, because I do like their products but I was just comparing some prices and this is what I came up with.....

TW Shears $49
10 pc cookware $1000
Ice Cream Scoo $29.50
Can Opener $32
Lemon Lime Press $24.50
Squeeze it Decorator $23
Saucy Silicone Spatula $17.50
1 gal Pitcher $28
Quick Chef (food processor/chopper) $54.50

WOWOWWWWW.... and people complain that PC prices are too high...

I feel the same way about Tupperware products. But, people still buy them.

Its good to know how other products compare to ours...

I know, their prices are outrageous...... I def can not afford their prices...

The only Tupperware thing I have that I am glad that I do are my magnetic teaspoon and tablespoon thingies... I won them at a TW party as a door prize and they are the only TW things I actually use. I mean sure I have one for my flour and sugar and brown sugar but I could have gone to WM and gotten those. I only bought them to help a friend with her party. I use our stuff everyday... and not just because I'm a consultant. I wouldn't seek out a TW consultant because I wanted to randomly buy something that I can get for a fraction of the price at a superstore.

...and if I was reading it correctly shipping is 10% PLUS $4.50.

I hosted a Tupperware show in September. It's 10% or 4.50 whichever is first. I have the fridgesmart things that keep my vegetables fresh longer in the fridge. But everything else is more expensive. But, I guess that's because they have lifetime guarantee?

skaugchef said:
But, I guess that's because they have lifetime guarantee?

This was going to be my question. Do they still offer a lifetime guarantee on everything?

I have some of their modular mates and a few storage items my sister got me with a show she did. My favorite TW thing (until now!) is their box grater for cheese.

Related to Are TW products really more affordable than other kitchen tools?

What is "Comparing Prices Against Tw"?

"Comparing Prices Against Tw" is a feature on the Pampered Chef website that allows customers to compare prices of products against other popular retailers such as Target and Walmart.

How does "Comparing Prices Against Tw" work?

To use this feature, simply search for a product on the Pampered Chef website. Then, click on the "Compare Prices Against Tw" button located next to the product. This will display a list of retailers and their prices for the same product, allowing you to easily compare and make an informed decision.

Is "Comparing Prices Against Tw" available for all products on the Pampered Chef website?

Currently, this feature is only available for select products on the Pampered Chef website. However, we are constantly updating and expanding our product offerings and hope to include more in the future.

Are the prices listed on "Comparing Prices Against Tw" accurate?

Yes, the prices listed on the "Comparing Prices Against Tw" feature are updated regularly to ensure accuracy. However, please note that prices may vary depending on location and availability.

Can I still purchase the product on the Pampered Chef website even if the price is higher?

Yes, you can still purchase the product on the Pampered Chef website even if the price is higher than the listed prices on other retailers. Our goal is to provide convenient comparisons for our customers, but ultimately the purchase decision is up to you.

Back