• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Vintage Protective Scissors: Find the Perfect Pair from 10 Years Ago!

In summary, the "Scissors From 10 Yrs Ago" stand out from other scissors on the market due to their high-quality stainless steel blades and ergonomic design. They are suitable for both left and right-handed individuals and can cut through tough materials without getting dull. To clean and maintain them, simply wipe them down and have them sharpened every 6-12 months. They also come with a lifetime warranty from Pampered Chef.
vhadley
I have a lady doing a catalog party and a guest wants to order a pair of scissors that came with a protective covering about 10 yrs ago. She wants another pair of them, but I don't know if they still carry them or not, can someone help me out please? She said she didn't see them on the internet catalog. I'm thinking possibly the professional shears?

Probably. They used to come with a cover that attached to the inside of a cabinet door/under the cabinet for easy access.

If she's wanting the white ones we used to sell she'll be just as happy with the new black ones. The main difference is the case that comes with it. The white case could be mounted, but the new one cannot. However, the shears work just the same. I loved the white ones and the new black shears we carry are just like them, but better.

Chef Kearns said:
If she's wanting the white ones we used to sell she'll be just as happy with the new black ones. The main difference is the case that comes with it. The white case could be mounted, but the new one cannot. However, the shears work just the same. I loved the white ones and the new black shears we carry are just like them, but better.

Another difference is that if you ran your finger on the blade of the white one you didn't cut yourself but with the current one you will - experience talking here. Both can cut throuh the bone of a chicken though.

ok, great, I will pass along the info. Thank you all!

loved the white ones better than the new ones

1. What makes the "Scissors From 10 Yrs Ago" different from other scissors on the market?

The "Scissors From 10 Yrs Ago" are made with high-quality stainless steel blades that are incredibly sharp and durable. They also have an ergonomic design that makes them comfortable to hold and use for extended periods of time.

2. Are these scissors suitable for left-handed individuals?

Yes, the "Scissors From 10 Yrs Ago" have a symmetrical design that allows them to be used comfortably by both right and left-handed individuals.

3. Can these scissors be used for cutting through tougher materials like cardboard or plastic?

Yes, the "Scissors From 10 Yrs Ago" have strong, serrated blades that make them perfect for cutting through tougher materials without getting dull or damaged.

4. How do I clean and maintain these scissors?

To clean the "Scissors From 10 Yrs Ago", simply wipe them down with a damp cloth and dry them thoroughly. To maintain their sharpness, it is recommended to have them sharpened every 6-12 months by a professional or using a sharpening stone.

5. Do these scissors come with a warranty?

Yes, the "Scissors From 10 Yrs Ago" come with a lifetime warranty. If there are any defects in materials or workmanship, Pampered Chef will replace them free of charge.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kcmckay
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Sheilainwv
Replies
Views
mommyhugz1978
  • cheftiffany
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies