• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for Kitchen Shears From Last Catalog

In summary, the kitchen shears from the last catalog can be found on our website or ordered through your Pampered Chef consultant. They are still available for purchase and are made with high-quality stainless steel blades. These shears have a comfortable grip handle and additional features such as a built-in bottle opener and nutcracker. They can be used to cut various types of food, including meat, and should be hand washed and dried immediately for proper care. Avoid using abrasive cleaners or the dishwasher to maintain their sharpness and durability.
Letsgetcookingnow
Does anyone have the old Kitchen Shears from last catalog new in the Package?? I have a consultant that is looking for a few pairs for customers.

Thanks

the black ones? I have one pair NIP. Email me jenningsdeb at gmail dot com and we can work out details.

LindaUnfortunately, I do not have any old Kitchen Shears in new packaging. I would suggest reaching out to other consultants or posting in a consultant Facebook group to see if anyone has them available. You could also try contacting Pampered Chef customer service to see if they have any in stock.

1. Where can I find the kitchen shears from the last catalog?

The kitchen shears from the last catalog can be found on our website under the "New Products" section. You can also contact your independent Pampered Chef consultant to place an order.

2. Are the kitchen shears from the last catalog still available?

Yes, the kitchen shears from the last catalog are still available for purchase. They are a popular and useful tool in the kitchen, so we continue to offer them in our product lineup.

3. What are the features of the kitchen shears from the last catalog?

The kitchen shears from the last catalog are made with high-quality stainless steel blades that are sharp and durable. They also have a comfortable grip handle and a built-in bottle opener and nutcracker for added functionality.

4. Can the kitchen shears from the last catalog be used for cutting meat?

Yes, the kitchen shears from the last catalog are designed to cut through various types of food, including meat. They are great for trimming fat, cutting chicken into smaller pieces, and even snipping fresh herbs.

5. Are there any special care instructions for the kitchen shears from the last catalog?

To ensure the longevity of your kitchen shears from the last catalog, we recommend hand washing them with warm soapy water and drying them immediately. Avoid using abrasive cleaners or putting them in the dishwasher, as it can damage the blades and affect their performance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cpaylor
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
cpaylor
  • kcjodih
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • Nynaeve