• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where Can I Find My 2007 Monthly Sales Data?

In summary, the easiest way to access your 2007 monthly sales data is through your Pampered Chef consultant account. You can easily view and download your sales data under the "Reports" tab. Physical copies of sales data are not provided, but you can print or save a digital copy from your account. New consultants can also access their 2007 sales data by logging into their account. If you have trouble finding your data, make sure you are logged in and contact customer service for assistance. Sales data can also be accessed on a mobile device, but a desktop or laptop computer is recommended for the best viewing experience.
kam
Staff member
I started in 2007, so I was unaware that IPT only shows the current and last year.

I noticed that I can no longer view my 2007 Monthly sales on IPT. Is there anywhere else for me to get the numbers for those months??

You need to change the year on your IPT and select "show all months". The info is still there. I hope this helps!!

pampered.chris said:
You need to change the year on your IPT and select "show all months". The info is still there. I hope this helps!!

Yes, only 2008 and 2009 are available. 2007 is no longer there.

kam said:
Yes, only 2008 and 2009 are available. 2007 is no longer there.

go to your commission page they are still there....

Ginger428 said:
go to your commission page they are still there....

Got 'em! Thanks!

Oops!! Sorry, I didn't realize they took it down. I thought it was still there.

pampered.chris said:
Oops!! Sorry, I didn't realize they took it down. I thought it was still there.

Yes, I was quite surprised when I went there today and 2007 was gone! I went to look at my history of sales month by month.

Related to Where Can I Find My 2007 Monthly Sales Data?

What is the easiest way to access my 2007 monthly sales data?

The easiest way to access your 2007 monthly sales data is through your Pampered Chef consultant account. Simply log in with your username and password, and you will be able to view and download your sales data under the "Reports" tab.

Can I request a physical copy of my 2007 monthly sales data?

Unfortunately, we do not provide physical copies of sales data. However, you can easily print or save a digital copy of your 2007 monthly sales data from your consultant account.

I am a new consultant, can I still access my 2007 monthly sales data?

Yes, all sales data is archived and can be accessed by any consultant with an active account. If you are a new consultant, you can still access your 2007 monthly sales data by logging into your consultant account.

I am having trouble finding my 2007 monthly sales data, what should I do?

If you are having trouble finding your 2007 monthly sales data, please make sure you are logged into your consultant account. If you are still unable to locate your sales data, please reach out to our customer service team for assistance.

Can I access my 2007 monthly sales data on my mobile device?

Yes, you can access your 2007 monthly sales data on your mobile device by logging into your consultant account through a web browser. However, for the best viewing experience, we recommend accessing your sales data on a desktop or laptop computer.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cbord
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
cbord
  • esavvymom
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • deanna_g