• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Help! How Do I Find My Monthly Sales for 2009?

In summary, to access your sales data from 2009 on your Pampered Chef account, log in and click on the "Reports" tab. Then, select the "Sales" report and adjust the date range to January 1, 2009 to December 31, 2009. You can also view your sales by month, find your total sales, see your top-selling products, and export your sales data for 2009 through the "Sales" report on the "Reports" tab.
jwpamp
I just want to print out my monthly sales for 2009 month by month.

We used to have the IPT, that's not all there (only Jan - Mar), and they just took off the point tracker for the Disney points, so I can't go there.....help! Why does it have to be so hard??

I just want a print out of my 2009 sales all in one place. It has to be there somewhere....

In Consultant Connection, go to the Performance Tracker, click on Year To Date, then change the year to 2009, then click from April to December. It should show up for you after all of that clicking! :)

OMG, Colleen -- you are amazing!!! Thanks so much!!!!

Happy to help! :)

Hi there! I completely understand your frustration with trying to find your monthly sales for 2009. Luckily, there are a few different ways you can access this information. First, you can try logging into your Pampered Chef account and going to the "Reports" section. From there, you should be able to select a specific time frame and view your sales for each month in 2009. If that doesn't work, you can also reach out to your upline or the Pampered Chef customer service team for assistance. They should be able to provide you with a detailed report of your sales for 2009. I know it can be overwhelming to navigate through different systems and changes, but don't worry, the information you need is definitely there. I hope this helps and please let me know if you need any further assistance!

1. How do I access my sales data from 2009?

To access your sales data from 2009, log into your Pampered Chef account and click on the "Reports" tab. From there, select the "Sales" report and adjust the date range to January 1, 2009 to December 31, 2009.

2. Can I view my sales by month for 2009?

Yes, you can view your sales by month for 2009 by adjusting the date range in the "Sales" report to the specific month you want to view.

3. How do I find my total sales for 2009?

To find your total sales for 2009, go to the "Reports" tab and select the "Sales" report. Then, adjust the date range to January 1, 2009 to December 31, 2009 and your total sales for the year will be displayed.

4. How do I see my top-selling products for 2009?

To see your top-selling products for 2009, go to the "Reports" tab and select the "Sales" report. Then, adjust the date range to January 1, 2009 to December 31, 2009 and click on the "Product Summary" tab. This will show you a list of your top-selling products for the year.

5. Can I export my sales data for 2009?

Yes, you can export your sales data for 2009 by going to the "Reports" tab and selecting the "Sales" report. Then, adjust the date range to January 1, 2009 to December 31, 2009 and click on the "Export" button. This will allow you to download a spreadsheet of your sales data for 2009.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• christinaspc
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
jwpamp
  • crisbm103
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
ChefGwendolyn
  • cookingwithlove