• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where Can I Find Another Small Round Stone Like This One?

In summary, the Iso: Retired Small Round Stone should be cleaned with warm water and mild soap, can be used in the oven up to 450 degrees Fahrenheit, should not be used on the stovetop, can be seasoned to prevent food from sticking, and can be used to bake frozen foods by following the recommended instructions.
cochef
Gold Member
Looking for one more of these stones - it looks like a plate. Thanks for any help.

I have one, new, in the box. I'll pm you.

Here is a photo of it.

Attachments

• DSCF0559.jpg
    DSCF0559.jpg
    14.4 KB · Views: 609

1. How do I clean the Iso: Retired Small Round Stone?

The Iso: Retired Small Round Stone should be cleaned with warm water and a mild soap. Avoid using any harsh chemicals or abrasive cleaners as they can damage the stone's surface.

2. Can I use the Iso: Retired Small Round Stone in the oven?

Yes, the Iso: Retired Small Round Stone is safe to use in the oven up to 450 degrees Fahrenheit. Just make sure to preheat the stone in the oven before placing food on it.

3. Can the Iso: Retired Small Round Stone be used on the stovetop?

No, the Iso: Retired Small Round Stone is not designed to be used on the stovetop. It should only be used in the oven or microwave.

4. How do I prevent food from sticking to the Iso: Retired Small Round Stone?

To prevent food from sticking, make sure to season the stone before each use. You can do this by rubbing a small amount of oil onto the surface of the stone before placing it in the oven.

5. Can the Iso: Retired Small Round Stone be used to bake frozen foods?

Yes, the Iso: Retired Small Round Stone can be used to bake frozen foods. Just make sure to follow the recommended baking instructions for the specific food item you are using.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Cynthia Shugart
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Cynthia Shugart
  • pmprdprettyinsnj
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Julie F