• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where Can I Find a Host Flyer for the March Caddy Show?

In summary, the Iso March Catalog Host Flyer is a promotional flyer by Pampered Chef for customers to host a virtual or in-person party in March. By hosting, you can earn free products, half-price items, and future discounts. Virtual parties are also allowed. There is no minimum sales requirement, but the more sales and bookings you generate, the more rewards you can earn. Rewards will be automatically applied to your order after the party closes. Any concerns can be directed to your Pampered Chef consultant.
cewcooks
Hi all, I want to send out a host flyer for a March Caddy show and I can't find mine.

Thanks Catherine

ISO Dear April Host-09Can someone please direct me to the files with
Dear April Host letters for Cooking and Catalog shows?
Thanks so much!
Cherie

Hi Catherine, have you tried reaching out to the event organizers or other attendees to see if they have a copy of the flyer? You could also try searching online for the event or contacting the venue to see if they have a digital version available. Good luck with your search!

1. What is the Iso March Catalog Host Flyer?

The Iso March Catalog Host Flyer is a promotional flyer created by Pampered Chef to encourage customers to host a virtual or in-person party during the month of March. It features exclusive discounts and rewards for hosts.

2. How can I earn rewards by hosting an Iso March Catalog Party?

By hosting an Iso March Catalog Party, you can earn free products, half-price items, and discounts on future purchases. The more sales and bookings you generate from your party, the more rewards you can earn.

3. Can I host a virtual party using the Iso March Catalog Host Flyer?

Yes, you can host a virtual party using the Iso March Catalog Host Flyer. Simply share the flyer with your friends and family and have them place orders using your party link. You can still earn rewards and discounts as a virtual host.

4. Is there a minimum sales requirement for hosting an Iso March Catalog Party?

No, there is no minimum sales requirement for hosting an Iso March Catalog Party. However, the more sales and bookings you generate, the more rewards you can earn. So we encourage you to invite as many people as possible to your party.

5. How do I receive my rewards from hosting an Iso March Catalog Party?

Your rewards will be automatically applied to your order when you place it after your party closes. If you have any questions or concerns about your rewards, please reach out to your Pampered Chef consultant.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • sueloland
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
txladicooks
  • kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies