• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where Can I Buy Only 2 DVD-R's for a Personalized Christmas Movie?

In summary, the cost of 2 DVD-R's at Pampered Chef varies depending on the brand and type, typically ranging from $5 to $15. There may be special deals or discounts available for purchasing 2 DVD-R's, which can be checked on the website or through a consultant. The DVD-R's sold at Pampered Chef are of high quality and meet the company's standards. Pampered Chef consultants can use their discount when buying 2 DVD-R's and anyone can purchase them through the website or a consultant, regardless of consultant status.
Chef_2_Four
I posted this on the lounge thread to but thought maybe someone different will see it here. I am making a movie for my parents of my kids pictures since they only see them a couple of times a year. The movie is going to be for Christmas. I don't want to buy a pack of 25 dvds if I only need. I will pay for them!

Thank you!

Why not buy a small pkg and then save the rest for the next time you want to make a movie?

Related to Where Can I Buy Only 2 DVD-R's for a Personalized Christmas Movie?

1. What is the cost of 2 DVD-R's at Pampered Chef?

The cost of 2 DVD-R's at Pampered Chef depends on the specific brand and type of DVD-R that you are interested in purchasing. Prices typically range from $5 to $15 for a pack of 2 DVD-R's.

2. Are there any special deals or discounts for buying 2 DVD-R's at Pampered Chef?

At Pampered Chef, we often offer special deals and discounts for purchasing multiple items. We recommend checking our website or contacting a Pampered Chef consultant to see if there are any current promotions for buying 2 DVD-R's.

3. What is the quality of the DVD-R's sold at Pampered Chef?

Pampered Chef only sells high-quality DVD-R's from reputable brands. We stand behind the products we sell and ensure that they meet our standards of quality before offering them to our customers.

4. Can I use my Pampered Chef consultant discount when buying 2 DVD-R's?

Yes, you can use your Pampered Chef consultant discount when purchasing 2 DVD-R's. Simply provide your consultant with your discount code or mention that you are a consultant when placing your order.

5. Do I have to be a consultant to buy 2 DVD-R's from Pampered Chef?

No, you do not have to be a Pampered Chef consultant to purchase 2 DVD-R's from us. Our products are available for anyone to purchase, and you can place an order through our website or through a consultant.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Chef_2_Four
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Chef_2_Four
  • pampchefrhondab
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pampchefrhondab
Replies