• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Big Favor Needed! Looking to Buy 2 Dvd-R's

In summary, our DVD-R's are sold individually, are compatible with most DVD players, have a storage capacity of 4.7 GB, come with a 1-year warranty, and typically have a shipping time of 3-5 business days. Expedited shipping options are also available.
Chef_2_Four
I need to buy 2 DVD-R's for Christmas! I don't want to buy a pack of 25 for 2 dvds. I am making a movie of my kids pictures for my parents who only see them a couple of times a year since I'm in GA and they are in south and north IN. I have cd's but I want them to be able to watch it on TV too not just the computer. Does anyone have any I can buy from them?? I would really appreciate it!

Thanks!

Hi April!

We might have them. I will look around tomorrow and I will let you know if I find any.

Lisa

Ok, I have one person who sent my a message. I will let you know if I still need them! Thank you!!

1. Can I purchase the DVD-R's individually or do I have to buy them in a pack?

Our DVD-R's are sold individually, so you can buy as many or as few as you need.

2. Are these DVD-R's compatible with all DVD players?

Yes, our DVD-R's are compatible with most DVD players. However, we recommend checking your DVD player's specifications to ensure compatibility.

3. What is the storage capacity of each DVD-R?

Each DVD-R has a storage capacity of 4.7 GB, which is enough for approximately 120 minutes of video or 4,700 photos.

4. Do these DVD-R's come with a warranty?

Yes, all of our products come with a 1-year warranty. If you experience any issues with your DVD-R's, please contact our customer service team for assistance.

5. How long does shipping usually take for these DVD-R's?

Shipping times may vary depending on your location, but most orders are delivered within 3-5 business days. You can also choose expedited shipping for faster delivery.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Chef_2_Four
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
JaimeQ
  • jwpamp
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
C. Schapker
  • PC Angel