• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where to Buy Arrow Brand Men's Shirts??

In summary, my husband just found out that they have a semi-formal uniform inspection on Friday and he needs a new shirt. He was going to buy one earlier, but they were out of his size. I need to get him a new shirt and he won't be home for at least 25 more minutes. I hope he isn't running late.
ahammons
My DH just found out lastnight that they have a semi-formal uniform inspection on Friday. I went to buy him a new shirt earlier, and they are out of his size!!!! I need to get it ASAP, and he won't get home for at least 25 more minutes and clothing sales closes 30 minutes after that. Let's hope he's not running late, just in case he wants to try another size! If so, I guess I'll be making a trip to some other stores. He needs a white long sleeve shirt -- the military clothing store sells Arrow, so I would really like to stick w/ that brand. The salesman on base said that JC Penney sells them, any other suggestions for where to look??

http://www.arrowshirt.com/Most major department stores sell Arrow.At this point, anything by Van Heusen or Geoffrey Beene should be okay for him. Good luck!

Thanks, I didn't even think to look at their website! Hopefully I can find something for him. Now let's hope the sales person knew what he was talking about when he said they didn't need stripes sewn on. :)

The only way to get a list of stores is to e-mail them. Maybe they'll write you back quickly.

I think Sears used to sell that brand.

How did the situation turn out... did you find a shirt?

Thanks for the suggestions. Yes, I found one. I waited until DH got home, and told him which sizes they did have in stock that were closest to his. He decided to give another size a shot, so I ran back to clothing sales about 5 minutes before they closed. It's actually a good thing that we tried another size b/c the sizes in the white shirts are off from the normal Blues dress shirts, and the size that I bought fit him perfectly. Can you tell that my DH doesn't work in a career field where they where semi-formal very often?? Okay, never - he didn't even own the white shirt! lol

Something kind of funny happened when I went back for the other size though. I had my 16 month old w/ me, and DH calls just as I'm leaving the store. So I'm making my way to the car trying to juggle my son, cell phone, and digging in my purse to find my keys. As soon as I make it to the car, the National Anthem starts playing - talk about timing! At least DH could hear it, so he hung up. But my son decides that this would be a great time to start chatting with everyone around us. I tried giving him my keys to play with, but that made it worse. He kept waving and saying "bye bye" to everyone, then he'd start laughing. Good thing he's still little, so we don't get dirty looks from people around us! lol

Related to Where to Buy Arrow Brand Men's Shirts??

1. Where can I find Arrow brand men's shirts?

Arrow brand men's shirts can be purchased online on the Pampered Chef website or at any authorized Pampered Chef consultant's website. They can also be found in select department stores and specialty clothing stores.

2. Are Arrow brand men's shirts available in different sizes?

Yes, Arrow brand men's shirts come in a range of sizes from small to XXL. Each size may vary slightly depending on the specific shirt style. It is recommended to check the size chart before making a purchase.

3. What types of fabrics are used in Arrow brand men's shirts?

Arrow brand men's shirts are made from high-quality fabrics such as cotton, polyester, and blends of both. Each shirt may have a different fabric composition, so it is best to check the specific product details for more information.

4. Do Arrow brand men's shirts come in different colors and patterns?

Yes, Arrow brand men's shirts come in a variety of colors and patterns to suit different preferences. Some popular options include solid colors, stripes, and checks. Check the specific product details for available options.

5. How do I care for my Arrow brand men's shirt?

Each Arrow brand men's shirt may have different care instructions, so it is important to check the label before washing. In general, it is recommended to machine wash with like colors and tumble dry on low heat. Some shirts may require ironing or dry cleaning.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedlinda
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
AnnieBee
  • Candi_f
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Candi_f
Replies