• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

When Will My Sell-a-Thon Package Arrive for My Open House on 8/7/06?

In summary, the changeover kits for consultants will be shipped on July 31, but the sell-a-thon shipment will not arrive until September 1.
heat123
Silver Member
I know I have read that it ships to consultants July 31st for the change over kits but does that include sell a thon as well and do they actually arrive on July 31 to consultants or is that when they ship them out?:confused:
Needed to know for an open house night set for 8/7/06 and I am worried I won't have all my new paper work and catalogs with info and products to show off since it takes HO 10 days to ship to me in CA.

thanks for any info!

Paperwork is shipped to arrive by 7/31 for consultants. I am unsure about the sell-a-thon shipment and when I spoke with HO yesterday about this, the woman I spoke with was very confused she kept telling me Sept. 1 the products would ship (that's the available date, not the date we will receive or be able to purchase new product.)

Thanks Shari! That helps alot!

What are the shpment dates for directors?

Director packages are shipped to arrive on the 27th. :) :)

I assume after we receive the changeover we're able to order samples and paperwork?

AJPratt said:
I assume after we receive the changeover we're able to order samples and paperwork?

yes, because the new paperwork supply form will be in it.

Thanks! Sometimes my mind just goes blank!

GeorgiaPeach said:
Director packages are shipped to arrive on the 27th. :) :)

Woo Hoo!!
I can't wait!

If you are in SUperstarter, do they still send you new even if you haven't submitted a party yet?

leannvv said:
If you are in SUperstarter, do they still send you new even if you haven't submitted a party yet?

All active consultants receive the changeover paperwork and can purchase the new products at 50% off :)

Heat 123, sorry to ruin your open house, but we can't reveal the new products until Sept 1. You will jeopardize your July and August as well as the rest of the consultants across the nation by showing or telling of the new products before then. The only exception is the two knives on the recruiting incentive.

I recommend you use your open house to display all the products that will be discontinued, it's amazing how people want something when you say they can't have it anymore! Also, have Sept host packets in manilla envelopes labeled "Top secret". Let them know that the only way they can sneak a peek at the new catalog is to book a show. The mystery of it is unbearable and they can't help but book just to tear open the envelope and peek at the new catalog.

Lastly, schedule a second open house on September 1 to show the new products.

Paige Dixon said:
Heat 123, sorry to ruin your open house, but we can't reveal the new products until Sept 1. You will jeopardize your July and August as well as the rest of the consultants across the nation by showing or telling of the new products before then. The only exception is the two knives on the recruiting incentive.

Lastly, schedule a second open house on September 1 to show the new products.

We can reveal the new products NOW...we just had to wait until everyone had been to conference. Talking about the new stuff now won't jeopardize other consultants but can jeopardize your August bookings if you don't fill your month first. We can't SELL the new stuff until Sept. 1st.

I heard a great idea the other day about doing an "Out with the old, In with the new" show on August 31st. Divide the show into two shows...a cooking show for Aug 31st (since that is the actual date of the show) and put discontinued products on that show. Take orders for the new stuff and make it a catalog show dated Sept. 1st.

I Love that Idea! ;)

Go ahead and show off the flyers!That's why we have them. To get bookings and recruits. Let everyone you have lined up for August know that they will be able to have a show featuring the "retireies". Then they should help you get bookings for after the first of September so they can benefit by getting new products as Host Specials. They can then order more new products at a 10% discount because of their PHD. So I would go a head and show those flyers off. Even if you do not have the products. And remember one other thing. If you do not need any more bookings in August, you definately want to show that flyer off so you get your September going!
So it depends on where you are in your business. If you need August booked, don't show it off yet, but if you do, go for it!

Yes it would be the last weekend of August and I will try and either get bookings for September and take Pre-orders as well. Thanks for the info everyone!

So does anyone know when we receive Sell a thon packs?

thanks!

According to Consultant's Corner they are shipped to arrive by July 31 to consultants. So I take this to mean we will get them on July 31st.

Yippee!!!! Can't wait.

Charlie

SWEET! WE get them at the same time!!!!!!???/!!!!

when can customers buy the new items??

ChefBurke said:
when can customers buy the new items??

September 1st. But remember...don't talk about the new stuff until your August is FULL!!

Sell-a-thon packagesI just called the Solution Center to check delivery for my sellathon package, and they said it was scheduled for delivery August 1, NOT July 31. :mad: Grrr. I want my stuff, and I want it now--I think I'm going to go to my room and pout!!!

Related to When Will My Sell-a-Thon Package Arrive for My Open House on 8/7/06?

1. What is "Change Over and Sell A Thon"?

"Change Over and Sell A Thon" is a special event where Pampered Chef consultants have the opportunity to showcase new products and sell them to customers before they are available to the general public. It is a great way to get a sneak peek at our latest and greatest products and also score some exclusive deals.

2. How often does "Change Over and Sell A Thon" happen?

"Change Over and Sell A Thon" takes place twice a year, usually in the spring and fall. However, dates may vary depending on the launch of new products.

3. Can anyone attend a "Change Over and Sell A Thon" event?

Yes, anyone can attend a "Change Over and Sell A Thon" event. It is open to both consultants and customers. However, due to limited space, it is recommended to RSVP in advance to secure a spot.

4. How do I find out about upcoming "Change Over and Sell A Thon" events?

The best way to stay informed about upcoming "Change Over and Sell A Thon" events is by connecting with your Pampered Chef consultant or checking our website and social media pages for updates and announcements.

5. Can I still purchase products from "Change Over and Sell A Thon" after the event is over?

Unfortunately, products from "Change Over and Sell A Thon" are only available for purchase during the event. However, some products may become available for purchase at a later date. It is best to check with your consultant for more information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Jennie4PC
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • finley1991
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Malinda Klein
  • kcmckay