• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

When Will July Specials Be Announced?

In summary, the July specials for Pampered Chef will be announced on June 30th at 9:00 am (CT) and will be available for purchase both online and through a consultant. There is no minimum purchase requirement, but additional perks and rewards are available for larger orders. Host rewards and discounts can also be used on the July specials, with certain restrictions that may apply. Stay tuned for more details and contact your consultant for personalized recommendations and tips on the products.
nickywsn
Does anyone know when they will release host specials for July and beyond?

I am waiting to know too. I have a host that is wanting June but is wanting to make sure she does not like July better.

The July host special should be in the May CN- it should be online mid week next week...

Thanks! I can't wait!

Hi there! I am also eagerly awaiting the release of the host specials for July and beyond. As a Pampered Chef consultant, I can assure you that the specials will be announced as soon as they are available. In the meantime, I suggest keeping an eye on our website and social media channels for any updates. Thank you for your interest in hosting a party with us!

Related to When Will July Specials Be Announced?

1. When will the July specials be announced?

The July specials will be announced on June 30th at 9:00 am (CT). Make sure to check our website or contact your Pampered Chef consultant for more information.

2. Can you give us a sneak peek of the July specials?

We understand the excitement and anticipation for our monthly specials, but we like to keep them a surprise until the official announcement on June 30th. Stay tuned for more details!

3. Will the July specials be available online or only through a consultant?

You will be able to purchase the July specials both online and through a Pampered Chef consultant. However, we always recommend supporting your consultant as they can provide personalized recommendations and tips for using our products.

4. Is there a minimum purchase requirement to qualify for the July specials?

There is no minimum purchase requirement for the July specials. However, we do offer additional perks and rewards for orders over a certain amount. Contact your consultant for more details.

5. Can I use my host rewards or discounts on the July specials?

Yes, you can use your host rewards and discounts on the July specials. However, please note that certain restrictions may apply. Contact your consultant for more information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
kam
  • kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Becca_in_MD