• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Effective Email Strategies for Booking Hostess and Customer Specials

You get the idea. I included a brochure with this email that has all the information you need about hosting a catalog show and the benefits that you will earn. I hope you are taking advantage of all the Pampered Chef has to offer! Thanks, _______
California Girl
when i call and when they don't answer i leave them a message telling them that i will email them, but does anyone have like a template to email someone hostess specials or do you just send them the hostess and customer specials?

I don't use a templete because I tend to say something different to everyone. If it's someone I've been trying to set a date up with someone, I usually email them my open dates and ask them to pick one. If there is a special coming up that I know someone might be interested in, I might send them that one. I try not to make it too "blanket" because people feel spammed that way. I also try to personalize it so that they have to respond to SOMETHING rather than just ignore my email completely!

Yep, I just type it up as I go. It's so much more personal and doesn't take more than a short paragraph.
If I want to include the host special I just attach the pdf.

Can anyone send me an example of what they use to send to contacts as far as an email asking for a booking? My email is [email protected].

Thank you so much. I am in a slump, been busy and need to get those shows booked. I have a hard time on the phone so could really use some help and encouragement.

Have a wonderful and blessed Christmas.

It's really hard to show an example. But here's something I might write - note, it's all personal - I don't ever have a template or a specific outline.
(the example I'm showing is something similar to one I actually wrote about a week ago)
Stacie,
Hey, I know you're busy because of the holidays but being one of my favorite customers and friends you were the first person I thought of when I saw the February specials! I know you'd like to get our cookware and knives into your kitchen. In February, with a $650 show (even a catalog show!) you can choose 2 of our fabulous Host Favorite items for 60% off! I'm including a pdf with a list of all the products you can choose. I know you'd love those knives for just $166!
Let me know what you think and I can put a reminder in my calendar to get you set with a February catalog show!
Thanks Stacie and I hope you guys have an awesome Christmas! I got your card, Johanna did a great job with it! Can I get your address to send ours? I have 2 for you and I'm not sure which one is the most recent.
Hugs,
Shelby

This is almost exactly the email I sent to a friend who lives nearer to my hometown (several hundred miles from me) but she's always been a very loyal customer - funny with the fact that she's my uncle's ex-wife. But she's never complained about direct shipping rates and she it generally the first to respond if I need a quick sale to bump me up a level at any point in time.

Just be personal. It's not hard! ANd your results are better.

I was at a multi-vendor open house before the holidays and delivered orders to people that lived within 5-10 miles of me. This is an example of what I sent as a follow-up email after I delivered their products. This one was specifically geared towards customers that showed interest in having a catalog show. I also had one for cooking shows and changed the paragraphs accordingly.
I'm doing the out of box calls this week and will follow-up on the email as well during the phone call...

Dear _______,

I hope you are enjoying your new Pampered Chef products! I know you are just going to love using your new __________. One of my favorite things to make with _____________ is ____________. I included the recipe card for this inside of your free copy of the Season's Best® Fall/Winter 2010 cookbook.
If you ever need a recipe or have any questions regarding your products, feel free to call or email me anytime.

When I delivered your products, we talked briefly about the benefits that you would earn for hosting a January catalog show. January is a great month for you to earn even more Pampered Chef products, FREE! In January, The Pampered Chef is giving hosts an extra 50% more in free product value when their show totals $500 or more. For example, if the orders you collect total $500, The Pampered Chef will give you $113 to spend instead of $75 -- That’s the equivalent of getting an extra 5” Utility Knife from the Forged Cutlery collection or an extra Square Baker from the Stoneware collection, FREE! This is in addition to getting the host special at 60% off, 2 half-price items, your 25% host discount and don’t forget, hosts always get FREE shipping!

Hosting a catalog show couldn’t be easier. I will provide you with catalogs and order forms for you to pass around to friends, family and co-workers. To make it even easier, I can set up your catalog show online for everyone to place orders through my website that will count towards your catalog show sales. Plus everyone who places an order of $60 or more will receive a square baking pan or loaf pan, FREE!

For a limited time*, I am offering my January catalog hosts an extra $15 in free product value when they collect 15 or more catalog orders.

Please call or email me if you have any questions!

Sincerely yours,

Your Name
Independent Consultant
The Pampered Chef
Your phone #
Your email address
Page Not Found

*To earn the extra $15 in free product value from me, you must call me by January 1, 2011 to book your January catalog show.

1. How do I effectively email for bookings?

To effectively email for bookings, it is important to have a clear and concise email subject line that grabs the attention of potential hosts. In the body of the email, be sure to introduce yourself and your company, highlight the benefits of hosting a Pampered Chef party, and include a call to action for the recipient to book a party with you.

2. How many times should I follow up with someone after sending an initial booking email?

It is recommended to follow up with someone at least three times after sending an initial booking email. This shows persistence and that you are genuinely interested in having them as a host. However, be sure to space out the follow-ups and not be too pushy.

3. What should I include in my email for bookings?

Your email for bookings should include a personalized greeting, an introduction to yourself and your company, a brief overview of the benefits of hosting a Pampered Chef party, and a call to action for the recipient to book a party with you. You can also include any current promotions or specials to entice the recipient to book.

4. Is it better to email or call for bookings?

Both email and phone calls can be effective methods for booking parties. However, some people may prefer one over the other. It is best to ask the recipient which method they prefer and accommodate their preference. Additionally, if you have already tried one method and have not received a response, it may be worth trying the other method as a follow-up.

5. How can I make my booking emails more personalized?

To make your booking emails more personalized, be sure to address the recipient by name, mention any previous interactions or connections you may have with them, and tailor the email to their specific interests or needs. You can also include a small gift or incentive for booking, such as a free product or discount, to show your appreciation for their business.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • PCCHeather0506
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Chef Bobby
  • jenniferlynne
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies