• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Turn Your 'Maybe' Customers Into Bookings!

In summary, the conversation discussed different strategies for getting potential hosts to commit to hosting a party. These strategies included offering special deals, organizing fundraisers, and hosting a mini mega show with multiple hosts at a rented conference room. This approach has been successful in getting hesitant hosts to commit and has been well-received by hosts who prefer not to clean and prep their own homes.
barbjans
Hello Ladies, I was wondering if anyone had any letters or specials that they send out to those people that have either booked a show and had to cancel or say they really want a party and keep having me call them every couple of weeks. If I could get them off the fence, I would be golden! I know everyone has those couple of people, just wondering if you were able to push them over!
Thank you!

I'm certainly not a pro at this but I do have a few of those such potential hosts. Here are the things I have done:

One host really wanted the cookware and had been on the fence for 6 months. Seems the half price anytime she hosted wasn't good enough. So, when the cookware host special came around, that did it.

One host kept putting me off, saying she was too busy (aren't we all!). Then I found out she was big into Relay for Life. When I explained how we could do a big fundraiser, she was onboard.

I have had several people say something to the effect of: I'd love to do a show but...my dogs aren't friendly...I live on the mountain and no one comes to my house...I don't want to clean my house...I have little kids and my husband wouldn't be up for taking them out for 2 hours at night...etc. Then I came up with the idea of doing a mini mega show. I found a place in town, a large conference room in a local hotel, that I rent out for $100, have 4 hosts, charge $25 per host. Yes, I eat the money cuz I have to buy the food, but 4 shows in one night makes it worthwhile in my opinion. I've done this twice and it's been a great success. I wait until I get enough people to offer it to then plan it.

pchockeymom, your mega show sounds interesting. they hosts don't mind pay $25?

byrd1956 said:
pchockeymom, your mega show sounds interesting. they hosts don't mind pay $25?

No! Since normally they'd have to pay for the food anyway (plus drinks and other food cuz what host ONLY has the demo food!), they are actually getting off cheaper! And every one of them says, "Hey to not have to clean my house, before or after, you bet!"

Great idea. Might try this out in the future.

What is "Turn Your 'Maybe' Customers Into Bookings!"?

"Turn Your 'Maybe' Customers Into Bookings!" is a program offered by Pampered Chef that teaches consultants how to effectively turn potential customers who are on the fence into confirmed booking clients.

Who can benefit from this program?

This program is designed for Pampered Chef consultants who are looking to increase their bookings and sales. It can also be helpful for anyone in the direct sales industry who wants to improve their conversion rate and increase their customer base.

What strategies are covered in this program?

This program covers a variety of strategies, including how to effectively communicate with potential customers, how to address common objections, how to follow up and stay in touch, and how to create a sense of urgency to encourage bookings.

Is this program suitable for new consultants?

Yes, this program is suitable for both new and experienced consultants. It can be especially helpful for new consultants who are looking to build their customer base and establish a strong foundation for their business.

Are there any additional materials or resources provided?

Yes, in addition to the program itself, participants will also receive worksheets, templates, and other helpful tools to support their learning and implementation of the strategies taught in the program. They will also have access to a community of fellow consultants for support and accountability.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ValM2010
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • megara2688
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
pcsharon1
  • MaggieChef13