• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

July & August Specials: 8 1/2 X 11 Full Page Printables Available Now!

In summary, the July & August specials for Pampered Chef include 8 1/2 X 11 full page printables featuring recipes, cooking tips, and meal planning ideas. These printables can be accessed through the Pampered Chef website or by contacting a local consultant. They are only available for the months of July and August, but the recipes and tips can be saved and printed for future use. The printables are customizable and can be adjusted to fit specific needs. Currently, there are no discounts or promotions for these printables, but keep an eye out for any upcoming sales or deals.
Jenni
I see that some can see July and Aug specials. I am hoping to get my hands on a 8 1/2 X 11 full page July and a full page Aug. I see someone has them combined on a June though Aug but I would like them separated. Kinda like what we would get off of CC. I hope I'm making since...:) Please and thank you!!!

They'll be available on CC tomorrow.

Wonderful... thanks a bunch Ann!

I didn't see them on there :( I could really use them this morning! I have 5 host packets to make up....can anyone help? :chef: Thanks!

The team that updates the website probably isn't in at HO yet. Go to the link for the April specials, and replace apr with may in the link. ;)

chefann said:
The team that updates the website probably isn't in at HO yet. Go to the link for the April specials, and replace apr with may in the link. ;)

Ok ya lost me... I really did LOL on that one! I'm so silly...How will that get me July and Aug? Thanks for trying to help Ann, I will check back later on CC

Duh! Sorry- my fault. Replace the month in the link you use with jul for July or aug for August. I apologize - I just filled my coffee cup and haven't actually gotten any into me yet this morning.

It isn't listed on the front page of CC, but if you go into host/guest specials under downloads, all of the info for July & August is there!

Related to July & August Specials: 8 1/2 X 11 Full Page Printables Available Now!

1. What are the July & August specials for Pampered Chef?

The July & August specials for Pampered Chef include 8 1/2 X 11 full page printables that are available now. These printables feature recipes, cooking tips, and meal planning ideas to help make your summer meals easier and more delicious.

2. How can I access the 8 1/2 X 11 full page printables?

You can access the 8 1/2 X 11 full page printables by visiting the Pampered Chef website or by contacting your local Pampered Chef consultant. The printables are also available for purchase at Pampered Chef parties and events.

3. Are the printables only available for July & August?

Yes, the 8 1/2 X 11 full page printables are only available for the months of July and August. However, you can save and print the recipes and tips for future use.

4. Can I customize the printables to fit my needs?

Yes, the printables can be customized to fit your specific needs. You can add or remove recipes, make substitutions, and adjust serving sizes. The printables are designed to be flexible and adaptable for any dietary restrictions or preferences.

5. Are there any discounts or promotions for the July & August printables?

At this time, there are no discounts or promotions for the July & August printables. However, you may be able to find special offers or deals through your local Pampered Chef consultant or on the Pampered Chef website. Keep an eye out for any upcoming sales or promotions!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Becca_in_MD
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Chef.Elizabeth
Replies
Views
1PamperedMommy
  • ChefBeckyD
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies