• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

When We Submitted Shows in Jan.......

SupportIn summary, there was a promotion where consultants could receive a $50.00 discount off conference by submitting three shows in January. There were also additional rewards for submitting two shows by a certain date. Some consultants experienced issues with receiving the discount when registering, but the support team can assist in resolving any issues.
Lisa/ChefBear
Gold Member
Wasn't it if you submitted 2 you got $50.00 off conference??? When I registered it didn't even ask if I'd earned anything, how would I got about fixing that??

Just curious.

Lisa

Three showsYou needed to submit THREE shows in January to receive the $50 off. There was some other stuff too. I have attached the flyer from that promo so you can see it.

Part of the promo was that if you submitted two shows by Jan. 20, you got the new stoneware piece (which ended up being the 6 cup muffin pan).

There was a lot involved in that promo, and it was hard to keep it all straight!

Sorry!!!

Attachments

• 2006-01 National Conf Promo.pdf
    73.2 KB · Views: 299
HO already took care of that for you. When you registered you should have noticed the TOTAL PRICE. Early Bird Registration is $175.00 and if you earned the $50 reward level then the price would have said $125.00; $100 reward the total price would have said $75.00. Now if you added the HO tour then your amount would be a little higher.

I had the same question but then I noticed the price difference and figured it out. Hope this answered your question! I am glad they (HO) did that for us!:)

Same for me on the $50 discount. It was automatically discounted at the time you registered.

,Hi Lisa,I'm sorry to hear that you didn't receive the $50.00 off conference discount when you registered. According to the current promotion, consultants who submit two qualified shows within the specified timeframe are eligible for the discount. If you believe you have met the requirements and still did not receive the discount, I recommend reaching out to our support team for assistance. They will be able to look into your account and help resolve any issues with the promotion. Thank you for bringing this to our attention and I hope you have a great time at conference!Best,
Pampered Chef Consultant

1. How do I submit a show in January?

To submit a show in January, simply log in to your Pampered Chef account and click on the "Submit a Show" tab. From there, you can enter the necessary information and submit your show for the month of January.

2. Is there a deadline for submitting shows in January?

Yes, the deadline for submitting shows in January is typically the last day of the month. However, this may vary depending on your specific consultant agreement. It is best to check with your team leader or the Pampered Chef website for the exact deadline.

3. What are the benefits of submitting shows in January?

Submitting shows in January can help you kick off the new year with a strong start. It is also a great time to introduce new products and promotions to your customers. Additionally, submitting shows in January can help you meet your sales goals and earn rewards.

4. Can I submit multiple shows in January?

Yes, you can submit multiple shows in January. In fact, the more shows you submit, the more chances you have to earn rewards and increase your sales. Just make sure to keep track of your submission deadlines and follow up with your customers to ensure their orders are placed.

5. Can I submit a show for someone else in January?

Yes, you can submit a show for someone else in January. This is a great way to help a friend or family member host a show and earn rewards. Just make sure to enter their name and contact information when submitting the show to ensure they receive credit for the orders.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• {*mandy*}
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
Replies
Views
chef131doreen
  • DebbieSAChef
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies