• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

When we submitted shows in Jan.......

Lisa/ChefBear

Veteran Member
Gold Member
Jun 24, 2005
Wasn't it if you submitted 2 you got $50.00 off conference??? When I registered it didn't even ask if I'd earned anything, how would I got about fixing that??

Just curious.

Lisa

nikked

Gold Member
Apr 10, 2005
Three shows

You needed to submit THREE shows in January to receive the $50 off. There was some other stuff too. I have attached the flyer from that promo so you can see it.

Part of the promo was that if you submitted two shows by Jan. 20, you got the new stoneware piece (which ended up being the 6 cup muffin pan).

There was a lot involved in that promo, and it was hard to keep it all straight!

Sorry!!!

Attachments

• 2006-01 National Conf Promo.pdf
    73.2 KB · Views: 237

pchefmomof2

Oct 26, 2005
HO already took care of that for you. When you registered you should have noticed the TOTAL PRICE. Early Bird Registration is $175.00 and if you earned the $50 reward level then the price would have said $125.00; $100 reward the total price would have said $75.00. Now if you added the HO tour then your amount would be a little higher.

I had the same question but then I noticed the price difference and figured it out. Hope this answered your question! I am glad they (HO) did that for us!:)