• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Issue W/ First Two Shows Submitted...ho Not Helpful

In summary, if you encounter any issues with your first two submitted shows, you should reach out to your Pampered Chef consultant for assistance. They will work with you to resolve the problem as quickly as possible and ensure that you still receive all the rewards and benefits you are entitled to. These issues can include technical difficulties, incorrect information submitted, or items being out of stock, but your consultant will be able to assist you with any of these. In most cases, resubmitting the shows will not be necessary, but your consultant can guide you through the process if needed.
sparkles17
So I submitted my first two shows and I forgot to add the charter host gifts and when I called HO to talk to them and question them on the wording on the flyer, she just got rude and had NO IDEA about what I was talking about.

Really discouraged.

So maybe you all can help me, it says "If no item selected the hot pad/trivet will be selected for you"

So does that mean that since I forgot to put them on there that the hosts will be getting the trivets? I hope so cause thats what they wanted.

Yes, the trivets will come automatically if you forgot.

sparkles17 said:
So I submitted my first two shows and I forgot to add the charter host gifts and when I called HO to talk to them and question them on the wording on the flyer, she just got rude and had NO IDEA about what I was talking about.

Really discouraged.

So maybe you all can help me, it says "If no item selected the hot pad/trivet will be selected for you"

So does that mean that since I forgot to put them on there that the hosts will be getting the trivets? I hope so cause thats what they wanted.

Yep - that's what it means :)

Yep--they'll get the trivets!

thanks everyone!! :) wee!! CS is sooo helpful!!

1. What should I do if I have issues with my first two shows submitted?

If you are having problems with your first two shows submitted, please reach out to your Pampered Chef consultant for assistance. They will be able to guide you through any issues and help ensure a successful show.

2. How long does it typically take for an issue with my first two shows to be resolved?

The timeframe for resolving issues with your first two shows may vary depending on the specific issue. Your Pampered Chef consultant will work with you to address the problem as quickly as possible.

3. Can I still earn rewards and benefits if I have issues with my first two shows?

Yes, you can still earn rewards and benefits from your first two shows even if there are issues. Your Pampered Chef consultant will work with you to find a solution and ensure that you receive all the benefits you are entitled to.

4. What types of issues can occur with my first two submitted shows?

There can be a variety of issues with your first two shows, such as technical difficulties, incorrect information submitted, or items being out of stock. Your Pampered Chef consultant will be able to assist you with any of these issues.

5. Can I resubmit my first two shows if there was an issue?

In most cases, your Pampered Chef consultant will be able to help you resolve the issue without needing to resubmit the shows. However, if necessary, they may be able to guide you through the process of resubmitting the shows.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pkd09
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
pampchefrhondab
Replies
Views
raebates