• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Okay, I Didn't Get Two July Shows Submitted.......

I'm still determined not to miss it again. Also I want those leads! Need to have 1250 each month!!!Not true. ...I'm still determined not to miss it again. Also I want those leads! Need to have 1250 each month!!!
pcsharon1
Gold Member
so if anyone doesn't want their apron and/or tablecloth I would love to get them from you. I turned in two shows but one was from June. Aggrivated. But I did do well this month so I will survive.

Bummer. I didn't either and my one July show was JUST ABOUT to be submitted when I realized my host had one more half price item coming! Turns out she doesn't want it. So that means I get one. And I am still deciding what I need.

I hav a rough June and July too Sharon. No SAT for me. Only 1 show submitted. Only reason I got 2 in for july is I split the orders I got from the county fair into 2 shows. My 1 July show has not closed yet... :(

I didn't even qualify as TL for July. I am determined not to miss it again. Also I want those leads! Need to have 1250 each month!!!
I need to work on my fair followup again today. I need at least 5 shows for August and only have 1 right now.

I did not get the apron either my host went MIA can't get her to call me back to close her show :grumpy: I really wanted that apron!

Lisa

Yeah, I didn't accomplish it either. Kind of sad when I could've gotten the tablecloth too from attending Conference. Oh well. I wasn't totally in love with it, but it would've been nice to earn it. I'm sure they'll be dangling more carrots soon. :D

I earned both the TC and the apron but with my coloring I avoid being near anything kelly green...I look like a corpse when I wear or stand next to that color. So, that being said, I'd be happy to sell mine. I am heading out of town tomorrow for a week so won't have much time to check PMs...so if you don't hear back from me right away, that's why...

I'll sell mine for $1000. I need some new flooring in my downstairs and that will about cover it.

I earned it - and I'm keeping it :)

etteluap70PC said:
I hav a rough June and July too Sharon. No SAT for me. Only 1 show submitted. Only reason I got 2 in for july is I split the orders I got from the county fair into 2 shows. My 1 July show has not closed yet... :(

I didn't even qualify as TL for July. I am determined not to miss it again. Also I want those leads! Need to have 1250 each month!!!
I need to work on my fair followup again today. I need at least 5 shows for August and only have 1 right now.

I didn't get SAT either, only one show because I couldn't get the other one to close even though she was supposed to, and now this month again, only one show (and the one that didn't close in June but that doesn't help me)

I also didn't qualify as TL the last two months. Last month I could see but this month I'm just aggrivated. I do weekly team contact either by email or phone. One of my team members is moving from Virginia to Texas this week and she managed to meet my challenge to submit enough to stay active - she submitted about $165 - and did two online trainings and listened to two downloaded conference classes from the website. One of my others submitted $350 yesterday. The other two did nothing. One won't even call me back or respond to my emails. I'm so frustrated because I submitted over $1500 by myself and couldn't get my team together to get the other $1000.

Anyone have suggestions for motivating team members?

DebbieJ said:
I'll sell mine for $1000. I need some new flooring in my downstairs and that will about cover it.

LOL!:D:p:D

My show last night didn't qualify, so I didn't earn the incentive, either. Yes, I did have another show booked, the Saturday after returning from NC, but she canceled on me. Sooo, once again I miss out. I tried really hard to book at least one more show for July, just to prevent this from happening, but my plans are obviously not God's. Oh well, I can live without. I don't like wearing aprons, and probably would only use the tablecloth at fairs. It would have been nice to earn it, though . . .

Oh shoot! TOTALLY forgot about the July incentive. :(Oh well, I really didn't like the apron all that well anyway...

Wow, I guess I feel slightly better knowing that July was just not a good month for shows!

pampchefsarah said:
Wow, I guess I feel slightly better knowing that July was just not a good month for shows!

Not true. I had 7 shows. It's all what you make of it.

Don't feel bad. I did do the shows required, but one of my hosts decided that she wanted to sign up and asked for the sales from her show. It was a $300 show so I gave went ahead and gave her the sales so she would be $300 closer to qualifying - and I know she will qualify, she's been one of my best hosts and she wants the Deep Covered Baker for free - LOL. So I miss out on a roughly $70 commission, but will get the cash bonus, visa gift card and $100 pc dollars. I had one other show but I'm holding for a few days to make sure both of my August 1 - 15 shows hold. I REALLY want that booking slide - that means more to my business than the apron does, but that's just me. I'll ask around to my cluster mates to see if anyone has one they don't want - hang in there! :)

Hang in there Sarah. We are about to head into a great selling season...and with a slew of great new products. Decide what you want to achieve this month and then set up a plan to accomplish it. You'll find plenty of support here to keep on track.

pampchefsarah said:

I agree with Debbie, it's all what you make out of it!

1. What happens if I don't submit two shows in July?

If you don't submit two shows in July, you may miss out on the opportunity to earn rewards and bonuses for that month. It's important to submit two shows each month to stay on track with your business goals and maximize your earnings.

2. Can I make up for the missing shows in August?

Yes, you can make up for the missing shows in August. However, the rewards and bonuses for those shows will be applied to your August earnings, not July. It's best to always submit two shows each month to stay on track.

3. What should I do if I can't find two hosts for July?

If you can't find two hosts for July, try reaching out to your friends, family, and acquaintances. You can also consider hosting a show yourself or asking past hosts if they would be interested in hosting again. Don't be afraid to get creative and think outside the box.

4. Will my sales count towards the July commission if I submit them in August?

No, unfortunately sales must be submitted in the same month to count towards that month's commission. This is why it's important to submit two shows each month to ensure your earnings are accurate and consistent.

5. Is there a penalty for not submitting two shows in July?

There is no official penalty for not submitting two shows in July, but it can affect your earnings and progress in the business. It's important to stay consistent and motivated in your Pampered Chef journey by submitting two shows each month.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• linojackie
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
DebbieJ
  • smilesarepriceless
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
smilesarepriceless
  • Cr8vKitchen