• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

When Do Submitted Shows Usually Show Up?

In summary, Pampered Chef is processing my shows, but it may take a little while for them to show up in the SS tracker.
jentapp
I submitted 2 shows late on Friday (one around 10pm and the other about 2.5 hours later), but they haven't shown up in my super starter tracking list yet (I assume because it's the weekend). How long does it usually take for them to show up on the list?

Look in CC under Shipment Status. They should appear as "RECEIVED" if they show up at all.

My two that I submitted last night show up in the shipment tracking as recieved. One show is on hold and won't come off until tuesday as tomorrow is a fast day and no computer usage allowed. I assume it shows up in the SS tracker and in IPT when they ship.

tlennhoff said:
as tomorrow is a fast day and no computer usage allowed.

What do you mean by that??

I'm an observant jew. Tonight through tomorrow night is yom kippur (25 hour fast) and we aren't allowed to use computers among other things on yom kippur

That's okay. You be fast tomorrow because most of the rest of us are pretty slow on Monday.

They are showing up as received on CC (thanks for suggesting I look there), just not listed under the SS Tracking section. I guess that will show up during the week. The 2 shows put me over the $1250 mark and the 4 show mark for my SS1 (Sept). I just want to make sure everything is straight so I can get my knives and my SS1 toys. :D

I'm hoping that my show being on hold does not impact me too much. For my SS1 month where I have shows in both august & september I'm at $1615 but without the show they have on hold I'm at $1125.

Do you know why they put it on hold?

Yeah, we knew my friend's credit card would not clear until monday - we had no clue they would try to run it sunday morning.

What happen when a show goes on hold?

Do they send you an e-mail or does it say something under the shipment status area?

Please give me lots of details. that way I will be prepared for when it happens

Thanks in advance

I had a show go on hold just last week because the host's credit card was denied (she gave me an old card). Pampered Chef sent me an email stating that the card was denied and told me to resolve the issue with the host and/or contact the solution center which you can do by phone or email. I called the solution center and they were very helpful in solving the problem.

It takes a while for the stuff to show up in the SS tracker and all the calculators online.

When someone's card is declined, you get an email letting you know the show is on hold. Then a day later, you get a call from the Solution Center. HTH.

Related to When Do Submitted Shows Usually Show Up?

1. When can I expect my submitted show to show up on my account?

Submitted shows usually show up on your account within 2-3 business days. However, this may vary depending on the volume of shows being processed.

2. How will I know if my submitted show has shown up on my account?

Once your submitted show has been processed and added to your account, you will receive an email notification. You can also check your account dashboard for the updated show information.

3. Is there a way to expedite the process of my submitted show showing up on my account?

Unfortunately, we are unable to expedite the process of submitted shows showing up on your account. However, if you have any urgent concerns, please reach out to our customer service team for assistance.

4. Can I make changes to my submitted show before it shows up on my account?

Yes, you can make changes to your submitted show before it is processed and added to your account. Simply log in to your account and make the necessary edits before the 2-3 business day processing period.

5. Will my submitted show still show up on my account if the show date has passed?

Yes, your submitted show will still show up on your account even if the show date has passed. However, we recommend submitting your show at least 2 weeks before the show date to allow for ample processing time.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Roadtripray
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • The_Kitchen_Guy
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
The_Kitchen_Guy
  • gailz2