• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

When Do We Get Paid? Fri or Tue?

In summary, Beth's bank is open every day except for Christmas and Thanksgiving, and her paycheck should show up on the 8th no matter what day it is. If her bank is not open on the 8th, her paycheck will show up on the 9th.
PamperedChefDebi
Silver Member
Anyone know for sure? Since the 8th is Sun and Mon is a holiday.

that is a question that I would like to know too :)

According to the calendar on CC in the "These Managing Your Business > News You Can Use: resources" commission checks go in the mail on Monday, October 9th. Well a search on calendar and then in the above area.

Last edited:
If they don't pay us Monday, it should be on Tuesday. First day AFTER the 8th. However, the calendar does show a big $ sign on the 9th. Are the banks closed?

Yes, the banks will be closed. Federal Holiday.

Yes, banks & post offices are closed Monday for Columbus Day. I'm guessing we'll have our comissions on Tuesday.

I used to work at a bank and usually if payday falls on the weekend, companies, government, etc do payday on the Friday before.

I think it is Tuesday, but you could call HO and check if you really need to know.

It will be the 9th. If the 8th is a Sunday we get paid on the 9th so if the banks are closed on the 8th the checks will show up in our accounts on the 9th.

I am sure PC is not closed for that holiday BTW. They only close on major holidays.

Beth - Even with the banks being closed on the 9th also? They won't be posting anything.

Just called HO about this.... They actually create the request for the direct deposit early, so that it's ready for the 8th. It goes through the processing system on the 8th. It will then pend at the bank until the bank posts it. So, if the bank has an automatic processing for the weekend/holidays, then your deposit could be there Monday. If it doesn't, it will be there Tuesday.

PamperedChefDebi said:
Beth - Even with the banks being closed on the 9th also? They won't be posting anything.
Sorry, I didn't look at the calendar - I would have said 10th if I had. The previous poster had the answer to the question of the day!:cool:

If your bank is open on Sat. than your paycheck should show up no later than sat.If your bank is opened on monday(mine is) than it should show up them.

Otherwise, your money will probably be available on Tuesday.

HTH

Makes perfect since to me...... My bank is open on Saturday whooo!!!

I am guessing if your bank doesn't clear your deposit until Tuesday it will not clear anything else (checks and other debits) as well??? Not 100% sure on this, but it would make sense. The only problem is the banks will clear items in order they were requested - so if you have $500.00 in checks or debits coming through before a $600.00 deposit (and you don't have enough to cover in your account) you may find yourself in trouble. Did that all make sense???

Makes sense to me! I try to not count on my PC checks just in case I have a bum month, but I know what it is like to be waiting for it to get there so you can put gas in the car!!

My bank is open 7 days a week. It's a branch in a Meijer store. They are only closed on bank holidays, Thanksgiving & Christmas. I ALWAYS get my check via direct deposit on the 8th no matter what day it is. I've even gotten it on the 6th before when the 8th was a Monday. Maybe US Bank just posts deposits earlier/quicker than some other banks?

Although, my commission check SUCKS this time. If you all feel like you're being sucked into a vortex and swirling the drains over Kentucky, then I apologize. It's being caused by my measly commission of $4.24 for the all of September. Don't worry though, I've already got a little over $1300 in for October.

BTW, wish me luck. I've got a 3 day vendor fair starting tomorrow morning.

Harrle said:
I am guessing if your bank doesn't clear your deposit until Tuesday it will not clear anything else (checks and other debits) as well??? Not 100% sure on this, but it would make sense. The only problem is the banks will clear items in order they were requested - so if you have $500.00 in checks or debits coming through before a $600.00 deposit (and you don't have enough to cover in your account) you may find yourself in trouble. Did that all make sense???

My bank actually doesn't do that! They look at all transactions before 4:00, and any deposits will show up before the debits. I love that!

DZmom said:
BTW, wish me luck. I've got a 3 day vendor fair starting tomorrow morning.

Here's wishing you luck, may you get lots of bookings and recruits and orders.

1. When do we get paid for our Pampered Chef sales?

Our sales commission payments are processed every Tuesday. You should receive your payment in your preferred method of direct deposit or check by the end of the week.

2. Will I receive my commission on the same day every week?

Yes, commission payments are processed every Tuesday and should be received by the end of the week. However, if there are any holidays or unexpected delays, the payment may be delayed until the following week.

3. Can I change my preferred method of payment for my commissions?

Yes, you can update your preferred method of payment by logging into your Pampered Chef account and editing your payment information. Please note that any changes made after Monday at 11:59 PM CST will not affect that week's payment and will go into effect for the following week.

4. How can I track my commission payments?

You can track your commission payments by logging into your Pampered Chef account and viewing your commission statement. This will show you the amount paid, payment method, and date of payment.

5. Will I receive a notification when my commission payment is processed?

Yes, you will receive a notification via email when your commission payment has been processed. This email will also include the payment amount, payment method, and date of payment.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• heat123
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
heat123
  • pkd09
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
sfdavis918
  • pc_jessica