• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can I Still Get Paid if It's a Federal Holiday?

In summary, Pampered Chef employees are eligible for paid holidays, including federal holidays. This means that even if you are not scheduled to work on a federal holiday, you will still receive holiday pay as long as you are an eligible employee. Holiday pay is calculated based on your regular rate of pay for the hours you would have worked on the holiday, and overtime pay may also be applicable if you work overtime on the holiday. However, if you call out sick on a federal holiday, you will not receive holiday pay, but you may be able to use paid time off or sick time to cover your absence. Part-time employees are also eligible for holiday pay as long as they meet the other eligibility requirements, and holiday pay is calculated based on the
pkd09
Silver Member
Don't we get paid on Monday? It is a federal holiday and the banks are closed ... are they still able to do direct deposits to our accounts?

Most banks won't post to your account until Tuesday.

oh bummer.

Shoot, I completely forgot about that! I'm gonna have to rethink all my errands, etc. Thanks for the reminder!

yeah and isn't this the 3rd payday in row that has fallen on a weekend or holiday....just figures.

reba515 said:
yeah and isn't this the 3rd payday in row that has fallen on a weekend or holiday....just figures.

It sure is!!

1. Can I still get paid if I am scheduled to work on a federal holiday?

Yes, Pampered Chef employees are eligible for paid holidays, including federal holidays. This means that you will still receive your regular pay for the hours you would have worked on the holiday.

2. Do I have to work on a federal holiday to receive holiday pay?

No, even if you are not scheduled to work on a federal holiday, you will still receive holiday pay as long as you are an eligible employee.

3. How is holiday pay calculated?

Holiday pay is calculated based on your regular rate of pay for the hours you would have worked on the holiday. If you work overtime on the holiday, you may also be eligible for overtime pay.

4. What happens if I am scheduled to work on a federal holiday but I call out sick?

If you call out sick on a federal holiday, you will not receive holiday pay. However, you may be able to use paid time off or sick time to cover your absence.

5. Are part-time employees eligible for holiday pay?

Yes, part-time employees are eligible for holiday pay as long as they meet the other eligibility requirements. Holiday pay is calculated based on the average number of hours worked per day over the past 6 weeks.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• MissChef
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
urbnk8
  • chefheidi2003
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
chefheidi2003
  • Intrepid_Chef