1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: PayDay - not really a business tip but...

1. Cindycooks

Cindycooks Veteran Member Silver Member

does any one know when our paycheck will be deposited since tomorrow is a Saturday? Do we get paid a day early - or do they wait till Monday?

Oct 7, 2005
  2. Dawn

Dawn Member Gold Member

I was just going to come in here and ask that and since Monday is a holiday and the banks are closed do we have to wait til Tuesday?

Oct 7, 2005
  3. chefloriray

chefloriray Guest

It states at Consultant Corner under Commission Statements that checks will be posted the 8th of each month (or the next business day if the 8th falls on a weekend or a holiday). So not sure if it will not post til then but still may have been put in your account today.

Oct 7, 2005
  4. It will post on tuesday, since monday is a holiday, depending on your state. They do not make deposits on the weekends. Usually it is the following buisness day.

5. JBane

JBane

Commission deposit

Mine is in my checking account this morning (sat. oct. 8)--date posted by the bank is Oct. 11

Oct 8, 2005
  6. Ann F

Ann F Advanced Member Gold Member

The PC calendars have dollar signs on our pay days...

Oct 8, 2005
  7. Dawn

Dawn Member Gold Member

I know the calender has a $ sign on paydays but Monday is also a holiday..so I guess that we will see our DD on Tuesday

Oct 8, 2005
  8. pamperedchristine

pamperedchristine Member Gold Member

I received my deposit today, too - same as Joyce. The bank dated it 10/11, but the money's in there :)

Have something to add?