• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Silly Simple Tip That Has Really Boosted Business

In summary, Leslie recommends asking two simple questions about when the person would like to be contacted and how they would like to be contacted. This helps the person feel in control of the communication and makes it easier for the contactee to remember the contact information.
newmexgirl
This is one of those "why didn't I think of it before" tips that probably everyone in the entire universe already does, however, just in case there's one last living nitwit like me that could be helped with this tip, I'm going to post it anyway.

Problem: I have difficulty getting people to commit to contact (be it booking a show, placing an order, looking over opportunity info, returning my call). In the past, this has led to lots of frustration on my part regarding when to contact them and what to say. (Am I being "pushy"? Did they lose my phone number?, etc.)

Solution: When speaking with people I now ask two simple questions if they aren't ready to commit to contact or making a decision:

"When would you like me to follow up?"

and

"How would you like me to follow up?"

For some reason this seems to plant the seed in their mind that they either agreed to the reason for my attempts at contacting them or they themselves initiated the contact. It also gives me immediate access to their preferred method of communication. Some people prefer email, others voicemail, etc.

This also makes it really easy to just add a task in Pampered Partner for the follow up date so I can "let it go" in my mind and move on.

Leslie

Sounds great. I'll have to use that, myself.

Thanks for that, Leslie! I think we all know it, but sometimes have to be reminded!! :)

What a GREAT reminder!

I like how you ask it, it makes them feel like they are "in charge" of the communication. So you will know how to communicate with them rather running around try to get a hold of them.

I used to do this, and it helped me along with other things- I had several bookings per show! :) Way to go on finding a formula that works for you! :)

I'm going to share this with my team, I feel like they struggle with this same thing and not knowing how to handle objections/rolling lists. Thanks!

Leslie, I like this. It is funny how just the right phrase can make a difference. Sometimes my mind is going in so many directions, I am sure that business would pick up better for me!

Great idea!! I love how you put them in charge of taking ownership of how you will contact them and whether or not you should. I really like this!!

Thanks for the reminder.

Thanks for the tip! Who knew it could be that simple?

Thanks! I never thought to put it that way. I'm going to try it at my show this Sun.

Thanks again!

Leslie, I just wanted to thank you...Regardless how silly it may seem, sometimes it is moments like this that helps us realize the small little things we can do to simplify our business.....

Just wanted you to know i just send your post as a 'TIP OF THE DAY' to my team!

1. How has this silly simple tip boosted your business?

This silly simple tip has boosted our business by increasing customer engagement and interest in our products. It has also helped us stand out from our competitors and create a unique selling point for our brand.

2. Can you share what the tip is?

Unfortunately, we cannot reveal the exact tip as it is a proprietary method that has greatly contributed to our success. However, we encourage you to attend one of our cooking demonstrations or workshops to learn more about it.

3. Is this tip applicable to all types of businesses or just Pampered Chef?

While this tip has been particularly effective for our business, it can definitely be applied to other types of businesses as well. It involves utilizing a creative and fun approach to promoting and selling products, which can be implemented in various industries.

4. How long did it take for you to see results from this silly simple tip?

We began implementing this tip about six months ago and have already seen a significant increase in sales and customer satisfaction. However, the results may vary for each business depending on their specific strategies and target audience.

5. Will this tip require a lot of additional resources or investments?

No, this silly simple tip does not require any significant additional resources or investments. It is a cost-effective and efficient method that can easily be incorporated into your current business practices.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
raebates
  • Deb Bixler
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AJPratt
  • Shawnna