• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Party Submission Deadlines: Get Paid on Time with Our Tips!

In summary, if you submit a show after the 15th (but before the 16th), you'll get paid on the 8th of the following month. If you submit it on the 16th (Sunday), you'll get paid on Nov 8th.
vhadley
Do you need to have parties submitted by the 15th and 30th of each month? Or can I submit a party tomorrow and still get paid on Nov. 8th for it?

Shows submitted 1-15th are paid out approx on the 22nd. Shows submitted 16th - end of month are paid out approx on the 8th of the following month. (except weekends/holidays apparently mess it up from time to time- as we got paid on the 11th this month instead of the 8th due to a weekend AND a holiday the following business day).So, if you submit a show tomorrow (15th)- you'll get paid for it on the 22nd of October.
If you submit it on the 16th (Sunday)- you'll get paid for it on Nov 8th.I think they have it in our monthly consultant Planner too. The symbols are in the front- but it should show you when you get paid, and maybe the cut-off dates too....can't remember.

Wow, even better :) So I have until midnight on the 15th of each month to officially submit the show?

vhadley said:
Wow, even better :) So I have until midnight on the 15th of each month to officially submit the show?

The way I understand it, yes. :)

Yup. Just to clarify though, the 15th is the deadline for the previous month's specials. If you are still trying to close a September show you MUST submit it before midnight on the 15th. As of 12:00 AM on the 16th, the system will no longer recognize Sept specials, you'll have to change it all to an October show, take off all the free September Wedgers, give discounts on any stoneware, notify the guests & make the host re-select their 60% off item and (if the stoneware discounts dropped their guest sales enough to change the host benefits) you'd have to adjust that on the host order too! ;)

Remember, too, that incentives are held and submitted during a specific period. For instance, to earn the Butterball turkey you must hold and submit 1 show between November 1 and midnight CT November 15.

Be careful about submitting last-minute. You generally have only 24 hours to resolve any credit card issues.

Last edited:

Related to Party Submission Deadlines: Get Paid on Time with Our Tips!

1. How do I submit a party order?

To submit a party order, log in to your Pampered Chef account and click on the "My Parties" tab. From there, select the party you would like to submit an order for and click on the "Submit Order" button. Follow the prompts to enter the guest's information and select their desired products.

2. Can I submit multiple parties at once?

Yes, you can submit multiple parties at once by selecting the "Submit Multiple Parties" option on the "My Parties" tab. This will allow you to enter the information for multiple parties and submit orders for each one simultaneously.

3. How long do I have to submit a party order?

You have up to 10 days after the party date to submit an order. After 10 days, the host's credit expires and you will no longer be able to submit an order for that party.

4. Can I make changes to a party order after it has been submitted?

No, once a party order has been submitted, it cannot be changed. If you need to add or remove items from the order, you will need to cancel the order and submit a new one.

5. Will I receive commission for online orders submitted through a party?

Yes, you will receive commission for any online orders submitted through a party, as long as the party is still open. Make sure to remind your guests to use the party link or enter the party host's name at checkout to ensure their order is counted towards the party.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Sheila
  • raebates
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
jcsmilez
  • HealthNut
  • General Chat
Replies