• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Didn't Get Paid Today? Here's What To Do

In summary, the conversation was about commission payments and one person did not receive their payment due to an IRS issue and lack of communication from their legal department. The payment was delayed and causing financial difficulties for the individual. The issue is now being resolved.
pampered1224
Silver Member
did you all get paid today? The reason I ask is usually I have mine but do not see anything and I really need it. Thanks!

Re: commissionI checked my bank statement this morning. I did.

Re: commissionI did.

(dang minimum post length)

Re: commissionI hate to state the obvious but did you put sales in by the 15th?

Re: commissionOf course I did silly! I had an IRS issue. I spoke to them on the 24th pf January and thought they sent out a Levy release to PC. Now though I am on hold with them and they may not have done this. The really bad part is that I called the lady in legal three times since then to see if she got my paperwork and the release. The response I got from her was nothing. She never returned my calls. Ever. So how do you fix something when the party who is supposed to have this stuff never calls back. I am calling finance after I get done with the IRS.OK. The IRS sent out the letter on Feb. 4th. PC got it last week and legal forwarded it to Finance. Finance has the ball in their court but the lady - yes she actually called me! - is going to see why I did not get a deposit. It should have been all set unless, they did but apparently not in time. Like they say, timing is everything so now I have to wait until the 8th I am sure! That screws me up big time for my car payment and I know they will NOT be understanding.
Not only that, now I have no money to get groceries for my Mystery Host party on the 26th. We simply do not have it. Geez, what a horrible vicious circle.

Last edited:

1. Why didn't I get paid today?

There could be several reasons why you didn't receive your payment today. It could be due to a delay in processing, an incorrect payment method on file, or a hold on your account. We recommend checking your payment information and contacting our customer service team for further assistance.

2. What should I do if I didn't get paid?

If you didn't receive your payment on the expected date, the first step is to check your payment information and make sure it is correct. If everything appears to be in order, please contact our customer service team for further assistance.

3. How long does it take to get paid?

The time it takes to receive your payment may vary depending on your payment method and any potential delays in processing. If you have any concerns about the status of your payment, please don't hesitate to reach out to our customer service team for more information.

4. Can I change my payment method?

Yes, you can update your payment method by logging into your account and navigating to the payment information section. From there, you can add or update your preferred payment method. Keep in mind that any changes may take a few days to process.

5. What happens if my payment is late?

If your payment is delayed, we apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. Please contact our customer service team for assistance, and we will do our best to resolve the issue and get your payment to you as soon as possible.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• HealthNut
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
NooraK
Replies
Views
pchockeymom
Replies
Views
raebates