• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

When Did These Products Come Out?

In summary, Pampered Chef was founded in 1980 and launched their first product in 1982. Their most popular product is the classic stoneware baking dish, introduced in 1986. They started selling their iconic kitchen tools in 1990 and release new products twice a year. Their line of cookbooks was first introduced in 1996 with the release of "Delightful Desserts."
DebbieJ
Salad Spinner
Bamboo Salad Tongs

When were they introduced?

I believe they were mid season products brought out in spring/summer of 2007 as I had just started and they were among some of the first SAT type items I earned.

lauradahl said:
I believe they were mid season products brought out in spring/summer of 2007 as I had just started and they were among some of the first SAT type items I earned.

You are right! I just found the info! I have to do an adjustment on both of them. :(

Deb - what kind of adjustment on those? no spinning? No tonging??

lol no spinning no tonging cracked me up!

sounds kinky. ;)

My tongs are warped. But they have a 1 yr guarantee so I'll just have to buy a new pair. I left them at a host's house and I think they went through their dishwasher.My Salad Spinner---well, my bowl was cracked, but I could still function with that cuz it was just a little vertical crack at the top of the bowl. Then last night the locking mechanism on the handle broke. I couldn't get it unlocked to spin my salad! I got it open somehow and discovered that the little piece that holds in in place had cracked off. So that's all. :)

Deb - the same thing happened to mine! The locking mechanism cracking, that is. I just found it yesterday. So my handle won't lock in place anymore. Have to send it in after the holiday. :(

Related to When Did These Products Come Out?

1. When did Pampered Chef first launch their products?

Pampered Chef was founded in 1980 and officially launched their first product in 1982.

2. What is the most popular product from Pampered Chef?

The most popular product from Pampered Chef is their classic stoneware baking dish, which was first introduced in 1986.

3. When did Pampered Chef start selling their famous kitchen tools?

Pampered Chef began selling their iconic kitchen tools in 1990.

4. How often does Pampered Chef release new products?

Pampered Chef releases new products twice a year, in the spring and fall.

5. When did Pampered Chef start selling their line of cookbooks?

Pampered Chef started selling their line of cookbooks in 1996, with the release of their first cookbook titled "Delightful Desserts."

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• tabnat80
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
tabnat80
Replies
Views
ilovpc
  • DebPC
  • Products and Tips
Replies