• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Im on the "Old" Program and I Just Earned My

In summary, the customer received a trifle, torte, large round dots, dots towel set, and other new products, but did not receive a salad spinner. The customer wonders if the salad spinner will be available in May.
lilscrapmama
Im on the old program...My super starter month was Jan. ANYWAY, I earned month 2 and also enough to cash out the BANK in Feb. I wanted the Santoku knife w/ deep covered baker...ANYWAY, that option wasnt available when I went to choose...but there was NEW products...on the list of the new products it said salad spinner, so I checked off the NEW products, since I already have ALL the other bank options...well I got my box yesterday...there is a lot of new stuff, but no salad spinner, there isnt a way for me to look at the list again, I guess I must of read wrong or something? There isnt a note about it in my new stuff either? ANYWAY, the ONLY reason i got the new stuff was for THAT salad spinner:( :( I already had ordered the large Sample package and other new samples, and I already have everything! URGH!
So now I have 2 trifles, 2 tortes, 2 large round dots, 2 dots towel sets, and about 5 other things that I have 2 of now...
Im going to use some things as show insentives I guess, since right now im DESPRATE for a show

Huh, I would call HO and talk with them...

The Salad Spinner is not available at all until May 1st, isn't it?

So, do you think that they would just wait and ship it May 1st? I can't believe that you didn't have a packing slip or anything in the box??? I always got a congratulations letter w/everything listed on it...

I would defiantly call HO about it......

You can earn the Salad Spinner March 15-April 20 or buy it as a sample then as well.

I did get my letter & it didnt say anything about it, thats why I tried to re-look it back up so see if I somehow read it & it wasnt there? :confused: But I know I seen it, thats why I chose it.
I guess FREE is FREE, but stillllll!:rolleyes:

Did your letter mention any of the other products that you received?? Call HO!

Related to Im on the "Old" Program and I Just Earned My

1. What is the "Old" Program in Pampered Chef?

The "Old" Program in Pampered Chef refers to the previous version of our consultant incentive program that was recently updated.

2. How do I earn rewards on the "Old" Program?

To earn rewards on the "Old" Program, you must reach certain sales targets and meet other requirements set by Pampered Chef.

3. Can I still earn rewards on the "Old" Program?

Yes, as long as you are still actively working as a Pampered Chef consultant, you can continue to earn rewards on the "Old" Program until it is phased out completely.

4. What happens to my rewards on the "Old" Program now that a new program has been introduced?

Your rewards on the "Old" Program will still be honored and paid out according to the terms and conditions of that program. However, you may want to consider transitioning to the new program for even more benefits and opportunities.

5. I just earned a reward on the "Old" Program, when will I receive it?

Rewards earned on the "Old" Program will be paid out according to the schedule outlined in the program guidelines. If you have any concerns about your reward, please contact your Pampered Chef consultant support team.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lilscrapmama
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
rlombas
  • Jennifer Donoho
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • esavvymom