• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where Do I Get Multiples for Giveaways?

In summary, Pampered Chef offers multiple ways to find items for giveaways such as browsing their online catalog, hosting parties, or contacting a consultant. You can also purchase multiples of the same item and there is no maximum limit. Customization options are available and discounts can be earned through hosting parties or taking advantage of promotions and sales.
pclaurieb
Hi everyone,

It's been a while since I placed a non-commision order & I can't seem to remember how I ordered the little products I had for giveaways. I had purchased a bunch of mini serving spatulas, bamboo tongs & can strainers. They came in multipacks & were pretty cheap. I just can't figure out how I did that. :confused: Can anyone help me out?

Thanks so much!

They are on supply order - but I don't think any of the things you mention are on the list any more. They've been replaced by other small items.

Thanks for helping me with my brain fade!
Best wishes, Laurie

You can also order them from the outlet on CC under Samples and Supplies. We get 20% off the outlet price. I got a few of the kids recipe cards and the adjustable measuring spoons for .75 cents each!

Hi there!

I'm a Pampered Chef consultant and I'm happy to help you out with your order. To order the mini serving spatulas, bamboo tongs, and can strainers, you can go to the "Kitchen Tools" section on our website and select "Serving Utensils" from the drop-down menu. From there, you can browse through the different options and add the multipacks to your cart. If you have any trouble finding what you're looking for, don't hesitate to reach out to me for assistance. Happy cooking!

1. Where can I find multiple items for giveaways through Pampered Chef?

You can find multiple items for giveaways through Pampered Chef by browsing our online catalog or contacting your local Pampered Chef consultant. You can also host a virtual or in-person party to earn free and discounted products, which you can use for giveaways.

2. Can I purchase multiples of the same item for giveaways?

Yes, you can purchase multiples of the same item for giveaways through Pampered Chef. Our online catalog allows you to select the quantity of each item you would like to purchase.

3. Is there a maximum number of items I can purchase for giveaways through Pampered Chef?

No, there is no maximum number of items you can purchase for giveaways through Pampered Chef. You can order as many items as you would like, depending on availability.

4. How can I customize the items for my giveaways?

You can customize the items for your giveaways by choosing from our selection of personalized products or by adding your own logo or message to certain items. Your local Pampered Chef consultant can assist you with this process.

5. Are there any discounts for purchasing multiples for giveaways?

Yes, there are discounts available for purchasing multiples for giveaways through Pampered Chef. As a host of a party or as a consultant, you can earn free and discounted products that you can use for giveaways. Additionally, we offer special promotions and sales throughout the year that can help you save on purchasing multiples for giveaways.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
JanisF
  • raebates
  • Bookings, Sales, Shows, Booths etc
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • slapsappyhappy
  • Products and Tips
Replies