• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What to Do With the Order Forms I Have Leftover

In summary, Jennings Deb provided a summary of the content. She wrote that she was going to use the order forms for the Heath Harvest Festival this weekend. She plans on using them with her catalog and plans to write $4.25 in the box above. She also plans to leave her old catalogs at places like the doctor's office.
K_Jurich
Ok so yesterday I was cleaning out my office closet and came across a whole packet of order forms, but they have the $4 shipping on them and a whole packet of catalog. . .So I am sure you all have great ideas for what I can do with these things. The catalog I figure I can put out places but the order forms I don't know what to do with them. Thanks in advance.

I would change the shpping to 4.25 and use them.

I was thinking that but wasn't sure if I could do that.

I think the only difference is the LTD warranty. So if they dont order any of the LTD items I believe you should be fine.

I plan on using mine at fairs and such. I am using the new ones at shows.

I just finished using the old ones, I crossed out the shipping and wrote $4.25 in the box above. No one said anything either, I was afraid someone would complain about the new price but not a peep!

I am planning to use mine at our local Heath Harvest Festival in Robinson, IL this weekend. I want to use these for the 3 part issue.

Ok good thanks cause I really didn't want to throw them away. Also do you all put anything on your old catalogs when you use them. I have never really put out old catalogs and I am not too sure what to do with them.

the old catalogs you can leave at the Dr's office and other places like that, with a note to contact you for a new/current catalog..

I give out my old catalog at fairs with a sticker on the front that says:Though the date on this catalog may be old,
Just look inside and you'll be sold...
Many great products you will see
Call to learn how to get some for FREE!
If a business opportunity is what you need
I can help you to SUCCEED!My Name here
Ind. Sales Director #447038
555-555-5555
.biz/jenningsdeb

I just wrote in $4.25. If only had a few left, I would have tossed them but I have a pack and a half left over. I was blowing through them at the beginning of the year so I ordered plenty and ended up with a lot of outside orders at my shows this summer. I'm not too worried about it.

Related to What to Do With the Order Forms I Have Leftover

What Should I Do with the Order Forms I Have Leftover?

If you have leftover order forms, there are a few options for what you can do with them. Here are the top five frequently asked questions and their answers:

1. Can I Return the Leftover Order Forms?

Unfortunately, we do not accept returns of unused order forms. We suggest keeping them for future use or donating them to a local Pampered Chef consultant.

2. Can I Use the Leftover Order Forms for Future Orders?

Yes, you can definitely use the leftover order forms for future orders. Just make sure to keep them in a safe and organized place so you don't lose them.

3. What Should I Do with the Leftover Host Information on the Order Forms?

If you have leftover host information on the order forms, you can either cross it out or use a white-out tape to cover it. This will ensure that the information is not visible to anyone else.

4. Can I Give the Leftover Order Forms to Another Consultant?

Yes, you can give the leftover order forms to another Pampered Chef consultant. They may find them useful for their own orders or for future events.

5. Should I Keep a Record of the Orders on the Leftover Forms?

It's always a good idea to keep a record of your orders, even if they are on leftover forms. This will help you stay organized and track your sales for future reference.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• RCKmom
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
chefliz
  • PChefPEI
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
bethsbiz
  • Kjurich