• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is a Cover Available for the Cake Pedestal?

In summary, many people have inquired about a cover for the Cake Pedestal, but there is currently no product available.
cochef
Gold Member
I have had guests asking if there is a cover for the Cake Pedestal and when they find out there isn't one, they are reluctant to buy it. Has anyone else had inquiries about a cover? I have mentioned the Salad Spinner bowl but they don't like the idea of the plastic :( What are the chances of a future product being a cover?

I second the motion!!!!!I was in a pinch this morning and used the Large collapsible bowl. We REALLY need something!!!HO--are you listening??

That would make me buy one ... :)

I agree, they should come out with a cover. Not only is it practical, it really would make the whole presentation even more attractive.Well, the Ice Bucket originally came out with no scoop, so you never know.

pampchefsarah said:
Well, the Ice Bucket originally came out with no scoop, so you never know.

It was announced at the time that there was originally supposed to be a scoop at the same time as the ice bucket was launched, but there were production issues. We haven't heard anything similar about a cover.

I can't tell you how many people that I have showed the cake pedestal to say that they would buy it if it had a cover. They don't want to use our other products with it as it takes away the appearance. Let's hope something comes soon. I did put in a suggestion to HO when it came out but if they get lots of requests they will take it seriously.

maybe we should have an email campaign and all of us should request one. I did not order it because I have the SA large round platter which is the same diameter. Put a lid on the cake pedestal and I would be chomping at the bit (so to speak) to order one!!!

When we were at Spring Launch, one of the Chef's from the Test Kitchen was asked when we get a cover and he just smiled... I look for it for Fall!

it doesn't make sense, to me, to have a cake pedastal w/o a cover. they must have known we wouldn't sell as many w/o one. And the people that have already bought this one, if and when the other one comes out WITH the lid they're not going to want to buy another one just to get the lid so I hope the lid will be sold separately. I know those customers will be asking for an exchange... something I'm not looking forward to! Because you know we alll have those few customers who like pc products but complain about everything!! :) (I must be in a foul mood this morning) Lord help me .. I'm going to director express today!!!!!!!!!!

shelly.nurse said:
maybe we should have an email campaign and all of us should request one. I did not order it because I have the SA large round platter which is the same diameter. Put a lid on the cake pedestal and I would be chomping at the bit (so to speak) to order one!!!

Actually, the cake pedestal is slightly smaller. That's one reason I got it. Sometimes the large round SA platter seems too big for me.

I agree though on needing a cover. I hate having to get inventive to cover my cake. A lot of cakes I make need to get refrigerated, and I don't like putting an exposed food item into a fridge where it can get absorb other flavors/odors or risk getting damaged putting it in or out. And, if you make one ahead of time or you have leftovers, you don't want it to dry out.

I'll be sending in a suggestion for one as well. :D

Related to Is a Cover Available for the Cake Pedestal?

1. Can I purchase a cover for the Cake Pedestal?

Yes, we do offer a cover specifically designed for the Cake Pedestal. It is made of durable, clear plastic and fits securely over the pedestal to protect your cakes and desserts.

2. What are the dimensions of the Cake Pedestal cover?

The Cake Pedestal cover measures 12 inches in diameter and 5 inches in height, making it the perfect size for our standard Cake Pedestal. It also has a slightly domed shape to accommodate taller cakes.

3. Is the Cake Pedestal cover dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Cake Pedestal cover is dishwasher safe for easy cleaning. Simply place it in the top rack of your dishwasher and let it air dry before storing.

4. Can I use the Cake Pedestal cover for other dishes besides cakes?

While the Cake Pedestal cover is designed specifically for our Cake Pedestal, it can also be used to cover other dishes or desserts of similar size and shape. It is not recommended for use with hot foods or in the oven.

5. Does the Cake Pedestal cover come with a warranty?

Yes, the Cake Pedestal cover is covered under our standard Pampered Chef warranty. If you experience any issues with your cover, please contact our customer service team for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ShelbyMichalek
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
pamperedharriet
Replies
Views
menehune
  • jrstephens
  • Products and Tips
Replies