• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Have you tried using a salad spinner to keep your cakes fresh?

In summary, the Woman's Day Salad Spinner is a convenient and versatile tool for washing and drying greens and vegetables. It can hold up to 6 cups of produce and is dishwasher safe, although hand washing the lid and knob is recommended for longevity. It can also be used for washing and drying fruits, making it perfect for delicate items like berries. Additionally, it is made of BPA-free plastic for safe and healthy food preparation.
jrstephens
"If you don't own a glass-top cake stand, keep a cake fresh by covering it with the clean outside bowl of a large salad spinner."

I thought this was really neat!!! Next time I bake a cake, I will have to see if ours is big enough. If anyon of you try it let me know b/c I do not bake cakes that often!!! ha! :D

That is a great idea!! I am visioning an angel food cake baked in our fluted stone, inverted on our large round platter, with the salad spinner bowl covering it....I like it!!

Great idea. I'll start sharing that at my next show. Thanks.

I just read that tonight myself... I love adding additional uses for things! Think of all the things that the Trifle Bowl, Large Round Platter and Salad Spinner can do together!!!

Hi there! I'm so glad you found this tip helpful. As a Pampered Chef consultant, I can definitely recommend our glass-top cake stand as a great option for keeping cakes fresh. It not only keeps the cake covered, but it also adds a touch of elegance to your presentation. However, using the clean outside bowl of a large salad spinner is a creative alternative for those who don't have a cake stand. I'll have to give it a try myself next time I bake a cake. Thank you for sharing! Happy baking! :)

1. How do I use the Woman's Day Salad Spinner?

The Woman's Day Salad Spinner is very easy to use. Simply place your washed greens or vegetables into the basket, close the lid, and turn the knob to spin. This will remove excess water and leave your greens crisp and dry.

2. Is the Woman's Day Salad Spinner dishwasher safe?

Yes, the salad spinner is dishwasher safe. However, we recommend hand washing the lid and knob to ensure longevity of the product.

3. Can the Woman's Day Salad Spinner be used for fruits?

Yes, the salad spinner can be used for any type of produce that needs to be washed and dried. It is especially useful for berries and delicate fruits that can easily get damaged in a regular colander.

4. How much does the Woman's Day Salad Spinner hold?

The salad spinner can hold up to 6 cups of greens or vegetables at a time. This is perfect for small to medium-sized salads.

5. Is the Woman's Day Salad Spinner BPA-free?

Yes, the salad spinner is made of BPA-free plastic, ensuring safe and healthy food preparation for you and your family.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ShelbyMichalek
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
pamperedharriet
  • babywings76
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • cookinwithjen