• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Struggling to Catch the Salad Spinner Order

In summary, the past host was not willing to order $10 worth of orders to get to the next level, so someone else got the job.
chefkathy
Just when I close the show, the past host gets back to me and wants toJust when I close the show, the past host gets back to me and wants to order the Salad Spinner. I tried to call HO, but they don't have my show in the system yet.

ARGH!!!!!

Now I have to keep calling and see if I can catch it. Pray for a declined credit card or something. :)

Keep trying and hopefully you can add it on! I hate it when stuff like that happens but I do like to be the hero if it works out!! :)

I'm just bummed b/c my host was not really willing to collect a measly $10 worth of orders to get her to the next level. She said she was "done" with Pampered Chef. Whatever! I called and emailed the past host b/c my host wasn't willing to do it, but didn't hear from her, so I offered it to someone else who I knew wanted it but missed out b/c HER booking fell through.I can still work it though. Just creatively. :)Oh, and I called the HO a few hours later and the order is already in the warehouse. Shucks!

So I have discovered those kiosks in the grocery store where you can rent a new release for $1.49 for the first night and $0.99 each night after that.

Since then I have seen:

Juno

Savages

27 Dresses

August Rush

Dan in Real Life

and I am sure there are more, but I am now addicted! Then DH and I went out to see Prince Caspian on our anniversary Monday. It was really great...stuck to the book pretty good.

Out of the others listed, August Rush had to be my favorite.

Oh ya and say Mad Money too...

I want to see mad money and 27 dresses. I was also told PS I love you is really good. And as soon as DS is out of school then we will go and see Prince Caspien

So now we got that movie Jumper. Good flick.

We havent rented a movie for ever. My friend let us borrow national treasure 2 and I thought that was really good.

Related to Struggling to Catch the Salad Spinner Order

1. Why am I having trouble catching the salad spinner order?

There could be a few reasons why you are having trouble catching the salad spinner order. One possibility is that the spinner is overfilled with salad, making it difficult to catch. Another reason could be that the spinner is not balanced properly, causing it to spin out of control. Lastly, your technique may need some adjustments in order to successfully catch the salad.

2. How can I prevent the salad spinner from spinning out of control?

In order to prevent the salad spinner from spinning out of control, make sure it is placed on a flat and stable surface. You can also try adding weight to the top of the spinner, such as a small plate, to help balance it. Additionally, avoid overfilling the spinner with salad, as this can cause it to spin uncontrollably.

3. What adjustments can I make to my technique to catch the salad spinner?

When catching the salad spinner, try using both hands and firmly pressing down on the lid while catching it. You can also try catching it with a slight angle instead of straight on. Practice and finding what works best for you will also help improve your catching technique.

4. Is there a certain type of salad that works best with the salad spinner?

The salad spinner can work with a variety of salads, but it is best to use leafy greens or small chopped vegetables. Avoid using large or heavy ingredients, as they can cause the spinner to spin out of control and be difficult to catch.

5. What should I do if I am still struggling to catch the salad spinner order?

If you are still struggling to catch the salad spinner order, don't hesitate to reach out to a Pampered Chef consultant for assistance. They can provide you with tips and tricks on how to successfully catch the spinner and make the most out of your salad spinner experience.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• NMmommy
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
ivykeep
  • PampMomof3
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
MissChef
  • Teresa Lynn