• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Returning a Trifle Bowl: How To Place an Order with pp+

In summary, the process for returning a trifle bowl is to contact customer service to initiate the return, package the bowl securely, and ship it back with the provided label. The original packaging is not necessary for a return, but a sturdy box is recommended. Returns must be initiated within 30 days of purchase, and exchanges are not currently offered for trifle bowls. Return shipping costs are covered for manufacturing defects or errors, but otherwise, the customer is responsible for the cost.
luckystar
Silver Member
My past host wants the trifle bowl which she is elegible to have cause the a show got book from hers but how do I put it in PP+. Just like a regular order???

Just like a regular guest order, but be sure you have her past host discount put in the main screen and for the product #, enter the one for host specials.

Yes, add her in as a regular order and just make sure her phd is in there. It'll work then!

In case you don't know it she has to pay shipping and whatever tax there is on the item too. (for past host monthly specials)

1. What is the process for returning a trifle bowl?

The process for returning a trifle bowl is simple. First, contact our customer service team at 1-800-342-2433 or email us at [email protected] to initiate the return. Then, securely package the trifle bowl and ship it back to us with the provided return label. Once we receive the return, we will issue a refund to your original form of payment.

2. Can I return a trifle bowl if I don't have the original packaging?

Yes, you can still return a trifle bowl even if you don't have the original packaging. We recommend using a sturdy box and packing materials to ensure the bowl is properly protected during shipping.

3. How long do I have to return a trifle bowl?

You have 30 days from the date of purchase to initiate a return for a trifle bowl. After 30 days, the item is no longer eligible for return.

4. Can I exchange a trifle bowl for a different color or size?

Unfortunately, we do not offer exchanges for trifle bowls at this time. You will need to initiate a return and place a new order for the desired color or size.

5. Do I have to pay for return shipping?

If you are returning a trifle bowl due to a manufacturing defect or an error on our part, we will cover the cost of return shipping. However, if you are returning the item for any other reason, you will be responsible for the return shipping costs.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lisa717
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
pampered.chris
  • SilverCeladon
  • General Chat
Replies