• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

November Shoppers: Get a FREE Trifle Bowl!

In summary, the promotion for November shoppers is a free trifle bowl with any purchase of $75 or more. To redeem the free trifle bowl, a promo code TRIFLE must be entered at checkout. There is a limit of one free trifle bowl per customer, per order. This promotion cannot be combined with any other offers or discounts. The promotion will end on November 30th, 2021 or while supplies last.
Humble Beginnings
I love this company! Just received an email our November Host from 11th-30th receive a FREE Trifle Bowl!!! How awesome is that?:thumbup:

I got the message this morning and was so excited! I have a host that recently rescheduled for yesterday to today. When she rescheduled, I did warn her that she would no longer be eligible for the extra freebie offered for shows hosted and submitted Nov 1-10. Now I get to surprise her tonight with this bit of great news! To make it better, she has the trifle bowl on her wish list. :)

Great news for all my upcoming hosts (6-7 of them!, plus 3 catty show hosts). I have one more open date to fill! This will be a great carrot!

Help!!! I didn't get the email. I've checked every folder and it's not there. Does somebody have it and would be willing to forward to me? I would truly appreciate it. This sounds like a fabulous promotion for a couple of my hostesses!

It's on consultant's corner on the host special page.

Thanks Monica! When I had checked earlier it wasn't there. Thank you for your help!

Related to November Shoppers: Get a FREE Trifle Bowl!

What is the promotion for November shoppers?

The promotion for November shoppers is a free trifle bowl with any purchase of $75 or more.

Do I need a promo code to redeem the free trifle bowl?

Yes, you will need to enter the promo code TRIFLE at checkout to receive the free trifle bowl.

Is there a limit to how many free trifle bowls I can receive?

Yes, there is a limit of one free trifle bowl per customer, per order.

Can I combine this promotion with other offers or discounts?

No, this promotion cannot be combined with any other offers or discounts.

When will the promotion end?

The promotion will end on November 30th, 2021 or while supplies last.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• sarahsellcm
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
CookinWithLynda
  • pkd09
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
Replies